$$$ for a Comic that Has Had a Movie Made Based on It
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I'm willing to pay a premium or finder fee if you can sell me a CGC blue label grade 1.8 comic that has had a movie made based on the comic, for example Hulk, Green Lantern or Fantastic 4.

Here is the comics I've bought already and no longer need:

- X-Men

- Dare Devil

- Avengers

- Spider-Man

- Justice League

Same of the comics that I want are:

Superman

Batman

Green Lantern

Hulk

Fantastic 4

Wonder Woman

Thor

Ironman

Also comics like:

Archie

Richie Rich

Tales from the Crypt

Sorry but sold my last 1.8 a few weeks ago.

And besides, I really don't have much faith in you. You show up about once every other month spouting off how you'll "trade" higher graded keys for 1.8 graded keys, many boardies respond to your offer and then you disappear.

Really not looking to waste my time dealing with you...but GL on your search!

Only 2 users replied with something actually for sale, I bought 1 of them and the other wasn't willing to trade or sell, so its not me who bailed on that deal.

You should have the one member who did transact with you start a kudos thread. That would give you some board cred.

Ok I've asked the owner that I bought from and the member that backed out of the sale was: telerites

Would love to have bought his Hulk but he offered it, then went away, now not replying to messages.

Ok I've asked the owner that I bought from and the member that backed out of the sale was: telerites

:applause:

that's a good start. I don't have any 1.8s though :(

I am the one he bought from. While I have not shipped the book out to him yet, due to my schedule at work, he did pay fast. I will ship the book out probably Friday or Saturday and let anyone who wants to know how the entire transaction went.

I know there was a 1.8 something or other listed in a sales thread a few weeks ago, I don't know how often you check the Sales Section of the boards but it might still be there.

Will you only buy 1.8s or would you consider better grades?

Quick update. Book was shipped out yesterday, Express Mail/insured. He should have in in 3-5 days (according to the P.O. clerk).

Update...

1.8 pm'd me that he received the the Daredevil #1 today. The entire transaction went smooth. He paid fast and communication between us was pretty good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-1962-15-CGC-1-8-1st-First-Spider-Man-Silver-Age-Spiderman-/270982210448?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f17cc6390

AF 15 - I see you've already got spidey, but maybe you have ASM 1 and still want this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-1-8-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Hal-Jordan-KEY-/320911323020?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item4ab7ce2f8c

1st green lantern (hal jordan)

ebay auctions.

feel free to pm me about the finders fee (i'm being half facetious)

Edited by Revat

There is also a hulk 181 up there too.

Oh i really would like to see these deals go through lol

I'm liking the AF 15. Stan Lee sig as well!