• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc GA: Atlas, DC, EC, Quality, Fawcett, King & more! 20% OFF EVERYTHING

143 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone :hi:

Operation "Help Kramerica Find a Place to Live" is in full swing and in celebration of this "The Vault" remains opened.

Some of these books have not been touched or seen the light of day since the mid-80's and have been held in reserve for the day when I would need their help. Well, I most definitely need their help now :wishluck:

Atlas, Quality, ANC, EC, Feature, Fawcett, Non Pareil/Atlas and a few more publishers fill the thread. 46 books in all from 1942 thru 1959. There are no Timely's.

This guy rules all :takeit:No exceptions.

Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class for $4.50 which includes Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail unless you have another preference.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some larger scans.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

:news: This is how I’m going to go about this. I've got everything ready to go. 46 books. 40 odd minutes and I won’t be stopping for anything short of a natural disaster. I would like to avoid any delays and I am sure that all of you agree. The smoother this runs the better.

It is because of this that I feel the need to stress that this guy :takeit: is the end all and be all on these books. I’m not stopping. If you PM me about a certain book I will get back to you after I have finished posting and noted any sales. I will answer all PM’s in the order that they were received but if somebody posts ”The Guy” the book is theirs - end of story. would like to be as fair as possible and I can't think of a better way to do this.

But I’m getting ahead of myself – I have to actually sell a book first for any of this to have any meaning.

It is 1:47 my time. At 2:00 the bell rings and I start posting :applause:

Zoo Funnies #2 VF 8.0 1945 $58.00

At first glance you might think “Oh, that must be a reprint or something” Nope. Cover gloss and colors are outstanding. Manufactured with 1 staple. Very nice copy.

zoo2.jpg

zoo2a.jpg