• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc GA: Atlas, DC, EC, Quality, Fawcett, King & more! 20% OFF EVERYTHING

143 posts in this topic

:hi: Good luck with the sale brother...going to send that postcard soon! :insane:

(worship) You like those huh? I made sure that everyone got some. Ordering another box soon. Best $10 that I ever spent. They've made a bunch of people happy.

There are 100 to a box (It's the "100 Greatest DC Covers of All Time" on postcards for anyone reading) and I've shipping them with books that correspond to the characters. Someone uys Flas they get s couple of Flash cover postcards...

Perhaps I should have called this the "I Wish I Was a Timely" thread hm

Please shoot me a PM if you would like to make an offer. I can and probably will work with everyone in regards to multiple books or, in some cases, single ones as well. Think of it this way: I'll be on the streets in 9 days if I fail here so what do you think I'm going to do? meh

Tales of the Unexpected #7 1956 F/VF 7.0 $100.00

Very nice. Arrival date in pen ULFC. Some color loss on spine although the spine remains very tight. Edge wear on right side middle FC. Only 5 copies in the census with a high of 8.5.

totu7.jpg

totu7a.jpg

:takeit: