• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT LISTS

202 posts in this topic

Movie Classics, The Mummy = VF+ or better RAW $75 for a true NM

The Monster = FN or better RAW $75 for a FN+

Flash Gordon #2 Harvey Fn/VF or better RAW $50 - $100 depending on condition Note: I also need 3, 4, &5

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Right on Darth... thumbsup2.gif

Looking for in the near future insane.gif

extreme xm #2 to #44 nm/m being filled grin.gifthanks Darth smile.gif

uncanny xm #301 to #400 nm/m *updated now need#320 t0 390 insane.gif

She-hulk #1an #2 nm/m being filled grin.gif kudo's to Darth acclaim.gif

Thanks laugh.gif Ps.Raw only laugh.gif

Uncanny xman #325 to #386 nm/m $45 to $50. this is on hold til the first of month:)

John Ps. this is to fill holes in my collection only not for flipping blush.gif

Darth

When I buy from a forum member or any seller for that matter and I initiate the deal, I respect their efforts and time.

Was your reply adressed to me? just curious...if you wish PM me.

regards.

No, it was not...just thought about all the want lists going up and saw alll the "I want, I want..." aspects but no "I'm willing to pay this much for them" parts in the post

good luck in finding those books raw! 893whatthe.gif

Good luck finding them at your desired price foreheadslap.gif which brings up another pet peeve of mine. People have sent me want lists in the past and I have met them to a tee, exact condition, QP, PQ, slabbed, raw, whatever... then I give them fair market value price (or current GPA average/ OS guide multiple, etc) after hours of digging throu longboxes and then pulling them, prepping to ship and I get the big haggle on price. I mean WTF???

When I buy from a forum member or any seller for that matter and I initiate the deal, I respect their efforts and time. I pay fair market value without haggling them down and I most certainly don't make them look thru their longboxes and pull stuff and then turn down the deal based on price. I'm one of the most patient guys on here but [!@#%^&^] like this really grates on my nerves and brings out my bad side.

Maybe people should start listing what they will pay for their wanted items? Let me put my money where my mouth is...

FIND ME my last 30 cent variant, Kid Colt Outlaw 208, and I will hand you $250 for any condition (except coverless)once you send me the book. Find me one in NM (CGC 9.4)and that bounty triples to $750...there will be no haggling. I'll say it once and you'll no longer hear a peep from me about it again.

This is what a want list should be. Not a list of items I'm looking to get cheap from the generosity of forum members gullible enough to help me out under the pretenses of finishing a collection and then turning around and profiting off of it on eBay later that same week. sign-rantpost.gif

Don't get me wrong... there are plenty of forum members I will gladly help with lower prices because I know they are honestly looking for readers, not hot comics of the week. For instance, dudesim's want list caught my eye right off the bat. Looks like an innocent list composed by a completionist. Yes it wants it in top condition..don't we all... I PM'd him what I have, he sent price he'd pay and now it's all good. I just have to dig up the xtreme xmen and she hulks and we are good to go. No muss, no fuss..no making me pull everything first to check and see if they were NM/MT, no lowball counteroffers, no bull... and that is why I like dealing with forum members like that all day long. I nthe end, it fels like everyone just did each other a favor. Dudesim paid good money for my extra copies and took them off my hands, I helped a fellow forumite out with completing a run for his COLLECTION 893applaud-thumb.gif

Darth - You are righteously correct! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm looking for the following in NM 9.4 (raw or graded):

Amazing Spider-Man 90, 92, 95, 104, and 114

Also:

Man-Thing 16

Fantastic Four 157

I can't afford them all at once, but these are the books I hope to purchase over the next couple of months.

Thanks if you can help--PM me!

V/R,

Mike

hi.gif

---DiceX's Most Wanted---

Marvel Spotlight #'s 6, 7, 8, 10 in CGC 9.2 OW/W or better.

9.2 is solid. I don't want 9.0, 9.4, 9.6, 9.8.

I want them all in 9.2 only. sumo.gif

With OW/W or better pages.

insane.gif

insane.gif

What if someone had a 9.4 available with near perfect QP and white pages for around the going 9.2 price? juggle.gif

insane.gif

What if someone had a 9.4 available with near perfect QP and white pages for around the going 9.2 price? juggle.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I'd have to see it.

flowerred.gif

I want the 9.2's because my other graded ones are all 9.2's.

I'm not holding my breath for 9.4's.

It's out of the focus of my goal.

sumo.gif

My "HOLY GRAILS" all in 9.4 or higher in grade:

House of Mystery #174

House of Secrets #81 and 92

Witching Hour #1

Ghosts #1

Secrets of Sinister House #5

All DC 100 Pagers

(Specifically DC 100 Super #4 - Weird Mystery Tales - Wrightson)

And I'm willing to pay market price for them!

thumbsup2.gif

FIND ME my last 30 cent variant, Kid Colt Outlaw 208, and I will hand you $250 for any condition (except coverless)once you send me the book. Find me one in NM (CGC 9.4)and that bounty triples to $750...there will be no haggling. I'll say it once and you'll no longer hear a peep from me about it again.

In the sprit of Darth: I need a few myself

ALL 35 Cent Price Variants:

Daredevil 146 60 for VG or better 125 for VF

Eternals 15 40 for VG or better 100 for VF+ or better

Flintstones 1 $500 for VG or better

Inhumans 12 40 for VG or better 125 for VF/NM or better

Kid Colt 218, 219, 220 at least 250 in VG or better

Master of Kung Fu 53 at least 40 in VG or 125 in VF or better

Rawhide Kid 140 at least 250 in VG or better

Scooby Doo 1 at least 500 in VG or better

2001 7,8,9 10 ( I probably have these anytime I want them, but not yet and I'm still looking for better) At least 25 in VG or better. At least 100 in VF/NM or better

Thanks for looking!

I'll pay whatever the GPA price is for the following. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

X-Men 57, 58, 59

Brave and Bold 93

House Of Secrets 88, 90, 91

Detective 412

All with OW/W or W pages, nicely centered with no date stamps on the front cover

Oops forgot about grade, details details... foreheadslap.gif

I want them in 9.6 only, except the HOS, will take 9.4s on those. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

good luck in finding those books raw! 893whatthe.gif

Good luck finding them at your desired price foreheadslap.gif which brings up another pet peeve of mine. People have sent me want lists in the past and I have met them to a tee, exact condition, QP, PQ, slabbed, raw, whatever... then I give them fair market value price (or current GPA average/ OS guide multiple, etc) after hours of digging throu longboxes and then pulling them, prepping to ship and I get the big haggle on price. I mean WTF???

When I buy from a forum member or any seller for that matter and I initiate the deal, I respect their efforts and time. I pay fair market value without haggling them down and I most certainly don't make them look thru their longboxes and pull stuff and then turn down the deal based on price. I'm one of the most patient guys on here but [!@#%^&^] like this really grates on my nerves and brings out my bad side.

Maybe people should start listing what they will pay for their wanted items? Let me put my money where my mouth is...

This is what a want list should be. Not a list of items I'm looking to get cheap from the generosity of forum members gullible enough to help me out under the pretenses of finishing a collection and then turning around and profiting off of it on eBay later that same week. sign-rantpost.gif

Don't get me wrong... there are plenty of forum members I will gladly help with lower prices because I know they are honestly looking for readers, not hot comics of the week. For instance, dudesim's want list caught my eye right off the bat. Looks like an innocent list composed by a completionist. Yes it wants it in top condition..don't we all... I PM'd him what I have, he sent price he'd pay and now it's all good. I just have to dig up the xtreme xmen and she hulks and we are good to go. No muss, no fuss..no making me pull everything first to check and see if they were NM/MT, no lowball counteroffers, no bull... and that is why I like dealing with forum members like that all day long. I nthe end, it fels like everyone just did each other a favor. Dudesim paid good money for my extra copies and took them off my hands, I helped a fellow forumite out with completing a run for his COLLECTION 893applaud-thumb.gif

Heck If I find this book Ill just charge you exact price that I paid.Not that Ill ever find it but if I did You'd be getting it for cheap I am sure!

Davidking623