• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT LISTS

202 posts in this topic

I've got McFarlane's complete ASM run, and a couple copies of HULK 340 at CGC for a 9.6 pre-screen right now. Unfortunately.....they won't be back for at least two more months. 893frustrated.gif

Well, keep me in mind when you get them back... you never know which ones I'll still need

I've got McFarlane's complete ASM run, and a couple copies of HULK 340 at CGC for a 9.6 pre-screen right now. Unfortunately.....they won't be back for at least two more months. 893frustrated.gif

Well, keep me in mind when you get them back... you never know which ones I'll still need

Will do. thumbsup2.gif

I know they charge you 3.00 dollars for ones that dont hit the grade but what do they charge if it does hit the grade? Is it the full 16.00 plus shipping?

Thanks

Davidking623

Yup. The good thing about pre-screening though....is that I don't pay until my books arrive HOME cloud9.gif

I know they charge you 3.00 dollars for ones that dont hit the grade but what do they charge if it does hit the grade? Is it the full 16.00 plus shipping?

Thanks

Davidking623

Yup. The good thing about pre-screening though....is that I don't pay until my books arrive HOME cloud9.gif

Wow you mean in hands before they actually charge you! Sweet deal!

Davidking623

Um I need Tales of Suspense #s 42,44,46,58 in 9.0 or better and 71 and above in 9.4 or better. Avengers 2-10 in 9.0 or better and 11-20 in 9.2 or better.

PS....BUMP Gman! thumbsup2.gif who ever said I didn't have love for ya???

Eric

updated list, boards won't let me edit my previous post (tables) WANTED in VG- to FINE+ Ok, chaps...well each day I'm confronted with messages that Silver and Bronze books in low grade are a dime a dozen and will never be worth anything...and that's the way I like it tongue.gifI'm trying to complete full reader runs of a few series and these I still need...So I'm offering up to 60% guide (but always open to negotiations) for the following books in VG- to FINE+ [/b]

ASM Fantastic Four Avengers Superboy & LOSH X-men
50 4 10-15 200 110
51 11 19+23 202-230 111
54 14 27 233 112
70 15 thumbsup2.gif 238
73 17 thumbsup2.gif 239
80 18 thumbsup2.gif 244
83 24 46 253
86 26 47 255
87 27 48 257
88 28 52 258
95 53
100 54
thumbsup2.gif 57
thumbsup2.gif
I'm only interested in buying at least 7 books, as shipping would be too expensive otherwise for single books.So please get me some cheap readers as I've way too much time on my hands as you can see from this html mess
thumbsup2.gif

I have a few of those Silver Age issues (more than 7), and I was thinking of selling them off anyway, but just to get an idea, what's 60% of Guide for Fine+ on:

Avengers 27, 46 and 60

I have a few of those Silver Age issues (more than 7), and I was thinking of selling them off anyway, but just to get an idea, what's 60% of Guide for Fine+ on:

Avengers 27, 46 and 60

Ok, I'm using last year's Overstreet (Damn your eyes Lighthouse) but from what I gather low grade Avengers hardly move at all...If I made a mistake, it's an honest one (could go both ways) and I'm sure someone will correct me (OH how they will correct me)

Overstreet

27 FINE = $18

46 FINE = $12

60 FINE = $12

60% = $25,20....

for FINE+ what would it be...about $28.00 ? confused-smiley-013.gif

2004 price for Fine:

27 FINE = $21

46 FINE = $15

60 FINE = $12

Two books went up... shocked.gif

$48 x 60% = $28.80 for straight Fines.

-The helpful captain aces! hi.gif

I'll look over your list this weekend, and then post some scans next week. Deal?

Anyone else interested in some mid-grade Silver?

Did you have some Tales to Astonish? gossip.gif

Need:

And quite a few from 63-72

F to VF upper midgrade range. hi.gif

I'll look over your list this weekend, and then post some scans next week. Deal?

Anyone else interested in some mid-grade Silver?

Deal.... you don't have to post scans of all books, maybe one...and that isn't even nessecary...I trust your grading....

After all, it it weren't for you I wouldn't have found this place during those early Summer days of 2002.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, but I can make no guarantees as to condition at this time, and as these would be books I just picked up randomly, I doubt there are any VF's in there. sorry.gif

Yes, but I can make no guarantees as to condition at this time, and as these would be books I just picked up randomly, I doubt there are any VF's in there. sorry.gif

I just wanted F+ to VF-.

No high grades (VF and up) to keep the price at reasonible levels.

Just an FYI that this weekend was bad news and I had no chance to collate.

On the other hand, I've decided to let go a shortbox of Marvel Silver (low to mid-grade) if there is any interest. Chomium's 60% of OS sound fair, and in addition to trying to locate his books, I'll list the others if anyone wants to take a look.

Let me know.