• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT LISTS

202 posts in this topic

Just an FYI that this weekend was bad news and I had no chance to collate.

On the other hand, I've decided to let go a shortbox of Marvel Silver (low to mid-grade) if there is any interest. Chomium's 60% of OS sound fair, and in addition to trying to locate his books, I'll list the others if anyone wants to take a look.

Let me know.

Always.... my want-list has my highest priority but I'm a sucker for other mid-grade Silver Marvels thumbsup2.gif

I'll also be posting some books on the Grading Forum towards the end of the week, just to see if my low-to-mid-grading is up to snuff and give people an idea of what condition some of the books are in.

27_laughing.gif no it's my Grade point average FReshman year in College...lol

actually it's Overstreet code for "Very Good" as in response to JC's statement about posting his lower to mid grade copies...thought I was being clever with the double entendre... confused-smiley-013.gif

As for the size of my little man... he is 33.5 inches tall....

however Logan is only 14 months old at this time and will be growing rapidly in size in the upcoming months 893crossfingers-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Looking for X-Men #176-269 with double covers, Mark Jeweler inserts, or any other variants remotely interesting. PM me.

I have a large stack of early 1980s Marvel Mark Jeweler insert books - I don't think there are any X-books in there, however. Let me know if you are interested in any and I can come up with a list. Most major titles.

My first post! Let me just say it's been a pleasure lurking around these boards, reading all of your posts, and learning so much about comics.

Anyway, here is my want list:

Any Uncanny X-men between 100 and 200 that less than VF tongue.gif.

(excluding: 100, 102, 105, 108, 122, 125, 127, 129, 130, 136, 158)

I am also trying to get reading copies of my favorite comics. I figured I'd start with the good ol' X-men grin.gif. Any help would be greatly appreciated!