• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

excelsior1986 I have a bone to pick with you.

332 posts in this topic

I'm confused too - I bought a sketch from Austin (Action 7) and then asked for an Action 10.

Paid him and that was maybe 3-4 months ago (could be more, not really sure), and haven't heard from him at all. First and foremost, I hope the kid is okay!

Yes, I want my sketch, but hope everything is okay.

I'm drunk and my self restraint is gone, seriously why would you people give money to someone that has proven themselves unable to responsibly handle their own finances? And then, surprise! They screw ya over.

The answer is we're stupid.

Alright, let's move onto something important!

When is my Avengers 57 cover gonna be done? :baiting:

lol

Haha. It might be done tonight. If not tomorrow for sure.

Mike is a great guy...period.

I don't know excelsior but it was nice see him come on address the crowd.

My only comment, which I guess is directed to excelsior, as soon as the cash flow problems start...as soon as they start....comic buying should stop. Just my 2c

Thanks. (thumbs u

Evidently no one gets my humor.

I'll try to spoon-feed it next time.

:)

Yeah, at least use a more proper emoticon next time to convey your message. :baiting:

:grin:

Next time I'll wrap it in the appropriate tags.

[sardonically facetious] [/sardonically facetious]

I'll admit you threw me off at the start by saying you liked him. Do people still like each other? Don't believe what people tell you, I don't like anybody. :sumo:

I liked him a lot until I saw this thread.

I'll like him again if he returns the money. That's my definition of "manning up."

I don't believe in compartmentalizing money the way it was explained, but that's just me. Me?...I would have immediately given back the portion the wasn't needed and worked 5 jobs until I could repay the rest of the gift because that would be what an honorable man would do. I would find ways to cut my expenses, and I certainly wouldn't buy luxury entertainment items like expensive comic books.

If that's what it'll take to fix it, then that's what I'll do.

:bump:

I'm drunk and my self restraint is gone, seriously why would you people give money to someone that has proven themselves unable to responsibly handle their own finances? And then, surprise! They screw ya over.

The answer is we're stupid.

Short of something seriously wrong with him I would have to agree. Nothing short of a coma would stop me from at least trying to contact people or having someone do it on my behalf. 2c

I am hoping there is nothing wrong.

He is giving other board artists some grief though. I would think even if something crazy has happened he could somehow get word out to a fellow board member or a friend to give some info...

I have a feeling that too many boardies told him Coke and Hookers were a good idea.

Now look whats happened.

Shame on all of you!

He'll have no septum and a nasty rash for a long,long time. (tsk):roflmao: