• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 1.8 / 2.0.

23 posts in this topic

I swear Greggy...you must have a stack of every bronze age book ...hope you have multiple spare bedrooms to stack them in.

10 copies tod 1

10 copies tod 2

33 copies tod 3

17 copies tod 4

......................etc.

Ah UK variant goodness, home sweet home. Can't believe these variants don't carry a higher price tag as in terms of rarity there were a hell of a lot less printed and as already said came off the original print run with only the couple of changes for price etc. if anyone's wondering I think I'm right in saying the letter d dictates shilling. GLWTS

+1

it's not like a reprint done later so i'm surprised theres such a price difference for the pence copies ???

I've wondered the same thing, there shouldn't be that much of a price difference between the two versions. The pence copies should be worth slightly more than the US price version since they're less abundant.

Um, I think you're forgetting something: AMERICA!!! YEAH!!! :headbang:lol