• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANK YOU

329 posts in this topic

So this is Part 2 of my Batman blowout sale, Part 1 can be found over in the Gold/Silver/Bronze section: Part 1

This thread will be a mix of Batman issues from 400-713 as well as a bunch of other random stuff I find in my long boxes. I plan on listing books over the next few days. Keep your eyes open for trivia questions/riddles cause I like having fun and I like giving away free stuff!

Now for the nuts and bolts:

:takeit: in the thread or PM (time stamp tie breaker) wins the day but don't hesitate to make an offer.

PAYMENT/SHIPPING: I ship everything boxed, media mail for $5.00 flat in the US. International addresses, we can talk but that shipping will probably be at cost for the buyer.

Paypal, Money Order, Check, Cash can all work. Please nobody on the Probation list or in the HOS try to buy anything.

Questions or Offers, shoot me a PM. I've got Batman from 400-500 and 608-713 as well as a couple dozen in the 500s. Anyone looking to fill holes in their runs and can't wait for the specific books to be listed, hit me up. Odds are I'll be willing to deal anything except for breaking up major story lines (Year One, Death in the Family, Hush, etc...) at least for the time being.

:news:

Batman #417-420 (Ten Nights of the Beast) - $12.00 Pretty sure I got this set a few Clooneython's ago. Pretty nice looking with the bigger flaws being on 419 and 420. Awesome story line with a bad azz finish that I won't ruin in case someone hasn't read it yet. SOLD via PM

Ok gonna stop for tonight. I'll scan things during the day tomorrow and plan on hitting this thread with full force tomorrow evening. Hopefully it'll flow a little better with things pre-scanned.