• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin.J Feedback
2 2

76 posts in this topic

Kudos to Kev for another lightning-fast, 100% trouble-free transaction. From California to the U.K. in a mere three days! :o:o:o Every bit as simple and straightforward as if he were just down the road. Many thanks, Kev. It's been a true pleasure, as always.

:headbang:(worship)(worship)

Guy bought some comics from me, a slab and a few raws. I shipped across the pond, everything went smooth as silk. Great transactional the way around. Ship internationally to him with CONFIDENCE!

Just sold a veritable boatload of Comics to Kev! As ever, (Kev being one of most awesome people to get to know and deal with) payment was lightning-fast and in my account within 10 minutes! Thanks again, bud.

Kudos to Kev for another lightning-fast, 100% trouble-free transaction. From California to the U.K. in a mere three days! :o:o:o Every bit as simple and straightforward as if he were just down the road. Many thanks, Kev. It's been a true pleasure, as always.

:headbang:(worship)(worship)

Kevin was a pleasure to deal with.  Prompt payment and very pleasurable to communicate with. I generally don't sell much out of country but made an exception for this straight up and friendly guy. Don't hesitate to to sell to this great boardie!  :headbang:

Just completed another multi item international shipping transaction with Kevin, quick payment and a pleasure to deal with!

Another round of great transactions, Kevin pays promptly and shipping to him in the UK was a breeze (and package got there in six days!).