• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback thread for greekboy

20 posts in this topic

Great transaction from a new board member. Initially I was a bit concerned entering into a transaction with someone who had no history on the forums.

I was afraid of you, Pete. I only saw what I was afraid of, and now I know I was only hating my brother.

Purchased a Hulk omnibus from Pete. Service is super friendly and courteous. Pete is a pleasure to talk to and to do business with. Shipping was fast and secure, product was perfect. (thumbs u Many thanks Pete, my best wishes to you and yours. :)

Cheers,

Robert

I made a fantastic first purchase from Pete and would highly recommend doing a deal with him. Communication was friendly and easy and the comics were shipped quickly and safely. Not a single negative and the comics were very, very cool. I would definitely buy again. Don't hesitate to work with Greekboy!

i bought a poyo statue, a pink vinyl chog and glow in the dark chog sold at sdcc from Pete aka greekboy. while i knew the pink chog was going to come with a "in the kitchen with chow" replica ticket i was extremely surprised and delighted to find that the poyo statue had a "poyo vs phil" replica ticket inside it meaning both items included their preorder bonus despite no mention of the second preorder bonus in the ad. the items arrived quickly, safely and in a condition "like new condition" barely covers.

excellent transaction.

I bought DD 7 and ASM 50 from Pete. The transaction was seamless. He kept in communication and tracked the package to make sure it arrived. I'd definitely purchase from him again.

had a perfect transaction with Pete. worked with me and always responded promptly. got everything packaged up professionally and shipped out quickly. even helped me set up a kudos thread (meaning he did it) when I admitted I had no idea how to go about it. couldn't be happier with art I recieved, or all around. Thanks Pete!