• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime Suspenstories 3 CGC 9.8 Gaines

32 posts in this topic

No knaves, trolls, misfits or mountebanks.

Cads, bounders or ne'er do wells ?

Those guys are okay. :insane:

blackguards?

They tend not to stand to attention whenever the national anthem is played, which does make them a bunch of rotters if you ask me.

Thought I'd give this book another try at a lower price. Highest graded. $2075 shipped. The mark in the scan is on the case and could be removed (although I haven't tried to do this).

Payment by Paypal. No knaves, trolls, misfits or mountebanks. Time payments are okay. Trades for nice pre-code Atlas horror are a possibility.

CrimeSuspenstories3CGC98.jpg

CrimeSuspenstories3CGC98back.jpg

:takeit:

Thought I'd give this book another try at a lower price. Highest graded. $2075 shipped. The mark in the scan is on the case and could be removed (although I haven't tried to do this).

Payment by Paypal. No knaves, trolls, misfits or mountebanks. Time payments are okay. Trades for nice pre-code Atlas horror are a possibility.

Beautiful book and great purchase! Welcome to the club!

Thanks. There's a club? What's the secret handshake?

First rule of Gaines File Copy club is that there is no GFC club. :shy:

If there isn't one we can start the Dallas chapter. Congrats on the purchase!

If I told you, I would have to CSS 22 you.