• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Matt and Kenny post before, during, and after photos" Thread.

199 posts in this topic

And not to totally kill the value of this Classic Cover book.

But I have to wonder just how many kids were honked off when they read the story..only to find out the Red Bee never stabbed the stoopid fish!!

He bends over so the big killer fish can cut the ropes around his wrists?

And the fish swims away.

I want my 10 cents back!!

:censored:

Does he then sink to the bottom and drown thanks to the massive weights chained to his legs?

And not to totally kill the value of this Classic Cover book.

But I have to wonder just how many kids were honked off when they read the story..only to find out the Red Bee never stabbed the stoopid fish!!

He bends over so the big killer fish can cut the ropes around his wrists?

And the fish swims away.

I want my 10 cents back!!

:censored:

Does he then sink to the bottom and drown thanks to the massive weights chained to his legs?

DSC07653_zps2b2ebf9e.jpg

Looking at the page Kenny posted it seems the weights were to make the cover image more suspenseful. (:

. . . and no Chiffon sleeves either ;)

Looking at the page Kenny posted it seems the weights were to make the cover image more suspenseful. (:

Since this book obviously was misrepresented. I will keep it for you, and save you future pain and anguish.

Nice guy that I am.

Since this book obviously was misrepresented. I will keep it for you, and save you future pain and anguish.

Nice guy that I am.

You talk like a lawyer - is this divorce official ;)

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to post much of my recent work lately. But this book was for Haspel, who don't care about sharing "before/afters"

Here is the interior for those who have asked.

Was not washed, just the outer two wraps leaf casted, and pressed.

IMG_3224_zpsx7i8lilf.jpg

IMG_3242_zpsyxckjs9z.jpg

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to post much of my recent work lately. But this book was for Haspel, who don't care about sharing "before/afters"

Here is the interior for those who have asked.

Was not washed, just the outer two wraps leaf casted, and pressed.

IMG_3224_zpsx7i8lilf.jpg

IMG_3242_zpsyxckjs9z.jpg

Since many have asked offline. Yes, the badly tape damaged paper on the spine was removed, and then I leaf casted in that missing area. This is due to the damaged paper being unstable, even after stain removal...so its better to just get back to stable paper, and leaf cast next to that.

If this was a 1 of a kind Historical document, then you never remove anything original before casting. But, this is a comic book..so I have a little wiggle room.

. . . the badly tape damaged paper on the spine was removed, and then I leaf casted in that missing area. This is due to the damaged paper being unstable, even after stain removal...so its better to just get back to stable paper, and leaf cast next to that.

If this was a 1 of a kind Historical document, then you never remove anything original before casting. But, this is a comic book..so I have a little wiggle room.

I assume all the cast-away paper is bottled as WonderWorld Comics #6 paper chips. ;)