• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Walking Dead Original Artwork, prints and more on eBay!!

4 posts in this topic

PokerAces438 eBay Walking Dead Stuff

The above is a link to my eBay page for Walking Dead stuff that I am selling. I will be listing more comics here shortly. So far I have up for sale some of the really cool prints from Tony Moore for covers 1-6 along with a portion of my original artwork for the series.

I am showcasing the current run of OA that I am selling via someone high BINs or Best Offers. I am aware that the opening BINs are somewhat high but again I am just trying to display some of the pages that I plan to move now from my collection. I intend to keep around 10 pages of my WD OA and use the money from the rest towards either a nice piece of Tony Moore WD OA or a few covers from WD.

I will most likely sell the majority of these through straight auctions which will all start at 1 penny and currently have the first actually auction running with roughly 3 days left. If you see a page you like I am open to all offers and also open to suggestions for which page to auction next starting at a penny.

Thank you sir. My first penny auction of a piece of original artwork ends in just over a day. So anyone want to suggest which page of original artwork from all my BINs that I should list as the next penny auction?