D3ADPOOL7'S FEEDBACK THREAD

17 posts in this topic

Fairly New to the Forums so incase we havent met here's a little intro about me

My name is Danny aka D3ADPOOL7 :grin: . From Los Angeles, CA. And I :luhv: COMIC BOOKS!!! need there be more?

This thread is for you to go ahead and leave your Honest Feedback towards me either as a buyer or seller. All feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank You all!!

Edited by D3ADPOOL7

Just completed a transaction and it was painless and easy. Good guy to deal with, look forward to doing more business (I mean taking his money).

Thanks Danny

Danny bought a couple books from me an ASM #606 Limited Sketch Variant & a Uncanny X-Men #222 and he paid for them really fast and he was real easy to deal with I'd deal with him any time. THANK YOU DANNY!!

Drives a hard bargain but fair and fast payment. Would gladly sell to again! :)

I sold a couple of books to Danny and he paid instantly. He was very pleasant to chat with and responded to PM's very quickly. What else could a seller ask for!

Thanks again Danny!

Danny has been an excellent buyer. We had worked out a deal for a fair bit of money, but then I had some personal situations delay his shipments a few days. He was incredibly understanding and patient, and I hope to do business with him again. Thank you, Danny.

-Ben

Danny was an enthusiastic buyer that was very easy to deal with. I look forward to working with you again in the near future! :headbang:

Excellent buyer. It was a perfect transaction and he paid super fast. Great boardie to deal with!

Just bought some great books from Danny.

I could not be happier with the experience or the books!

Bullet proof packaging on top of everything else.

Awesome! :whee:

Sold some books to Danny after NYCC. Great buyer with fast payment.

Stand up guy too! :headbang:

Danny Bought some Hastings variants from my thread. Dude loves him some Deadpool variants.

Paid quickly and was easy to deal with!

Thanks again.

Can't thank Danny enough. He went out of his way to pick up some books and figures for me from SDCC. Kept me up to date everyday on what he could and couldn't get and shipped them to me quickly after the con with perfect packaging. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you Danny! (worship)

Danny got me some SDCC Batman variants and they were beautiful. He did an amazing job shipping them, and I was thrilled with his service and communications.

Thanks for such a great transaction!!!!!

Thanks

Mike

Danny hooked me up with the only MAXX #2 CGC SS I've ever come across. Shipping was fast and packaging was the best I've seen. Couldn't ask for anything else. I'll be back for more!

Crispin

Not only is Deadpool (Danny) my favorite Marvel character, he is also a super pleasant customer and pay's promptly. This is a good guy to sell books/slabs to! Asset to our community!

Thanks,

Ross

Bought some trading cards from me - paid quick and great communication. Please to do business with.