• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3ADPOOL7'S FEEDBACK THREAD

17 posts in this topic

Fairly New to the Forums so incase we havent met here's a little intro about me

My name is Danny aka D3ADPOOL7 :grin: . From Los Angeles, CA. And I :luhv: COMIC BOOKS!!! need there be more?

This thread is for you to go ahead and leave your Honest Feedback towards me either as a buyer or seller. All feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank You all!!

I sold a couple of books to Danny and he paid instantly. He was very pleasant to chat with and responded to PM's very quickly. What else could a seller ask for!

Thanks again Danny!

Danny has been an excellent buyer. We had worked out a deal for a fair bit of money, but then I had some personal situations delay his shipments a few days. He was incredibly understanding and patient, and I hope to do business with him again. Thank you, Danny.

-Ben

Can't thank Danny enough. He went out of his way to pick up some books and figures for me from SDCC. Kept me up to date everyday on what he could and couldn't get and shipped them to me quickly after the con with perfect packaging. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you Danny! (worship)

Danny got me some SDCC Batman variants and they were beautiful. He did an amazing job shipping them, and I was thrilled with his service and communications.

Thanks for such a great transaction!!!!!

Thanks

Mike