• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Million Dollar Debut... of the Detective #359 Club!
3 3

372 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, kimik said:

It is sitting at $2100 now with a few hours before the big finale tonight. I wonder if it can actually hit $2500? That would be great on one hand, but really make me regret selling so many copies last year when it "doubled" the first time. lol

Final price was $2300. Looks like a new high price for an 8.0. 

One one only a handful of books I saved from the "B" OO collection I bought six or seven years ago. That collection yielded some gems (Flash 139 9.6, FF 52 9.6, Thor 126 9.8, ASM 51 9.8, Batman 171 9.6, Aquaman 35 9.6....all with white pages), but this is the only key I kept. Not in the same league, but should hit 9.0 or so. 

tec359.jpg

Edited by october

6 hours ago, october said:

One one only a handful of books I saved from the "B" OO collection I bought six or seven years ago. That collection yielded some gems (Flash 139 9.6, FF 52 9.6, Thor 126 9.8, ASM 51 9.8, Batman 171 9.6, Aquaman 35 9.6....all with white pages), but this is the only key I kept. Not in the same league, but should hit 9.0 or so. 

:applause:

On 6/22/2017 at 4:11 PM, october said:

tec359.jpg

So did the collection come with deodorant?  Not sure I would ever name a collection I bought the "B" OO collection