• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Million Dollar Debut... of the Detective #359 Club!
3 3

372 posts in this topic

Wow, some incredibly high prices. :o

Crazy, huh? The slabbed 4.0 @ $218 caught my eye, but I took a look at completed auctions and there have been quite a few raw copies in similar range. This was a $75 book just a few years ago...!

Cool thread, never saw it before. Tec 359 is a personal favorite.

I submitted this many years ago. Technically it was the first book I ever submitted, onsite at a Convention. I had it raw for probably 15 years, originally in a 3 pack. The plastic bag of the 3 pack probably explains the White pages.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=11109&GSub=887

Cool thread, never saw it before. Tec 359 is a personal favorite.

I submitted this many years ago. Technically it was the first book I ever submitted, onsite at a Convention. I had it raw for probably 15 years, originally in a 3 pack. The plastic bag of the 3 pack probably explains the White pages.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=11109&GSub=887

Excellent book! (thumbs u

My stash to date... :busy:

That's a pretty hoard :cloud9:

Thanks! Being honest, the books range from 4.0-5.5 (no higher) and the photo is minimizing most of their defects. I do try to find copies with a nice vibrant color strike though.

I was looking through my collection to post something else in another thread, ran across this one, and figured I would join the club:

Detective359_zpsfd3493ad.jpg