• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Million Dollar Debut... of the Detective #359 Club!
3 3

372 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, westerberg14 said:

I found this at an estate sale a month or so ago.  Not in the greatest shape, but glad to be in the club!

Detective 359.jpg

That's awesome. Congrats!  :headbang:

I can't believe how tight the supply of this book has become on the market on the heels of the movie announcement, especially in 8.0+. I can remember not that long ago when 8.0+ listings were the norm if you wanted a decent price for the book. lol

On 6/16/2017 at 5:28 PM, Martin Sinescu said:

I'm not sure if I dreamed this, but I could swear I saw a 9.6 show up on MCS maybe a few weeks ago, but I can't find any trace of it now. Asking price was around $15-18k. Anyone else see that or am I losing my mind?

It was there. $15k asking. In my opinion priced pretty low.  I went back intending to hit the buy it now and can't find it anymore

19 hours ago, Riddler said:

It was there. $15k asking. In my opinion priced pretty low.  I went back intending to hit the buy it now and can't find it anymore

Ah, cool. Thanks for letting me know, I couldn't find any trace of it either, not sure what happened. While I may still dream about high-grade 'Tec 359's, at least I know this particular incident wasn't pure fantasy (thumbsu

On 6/16/2017 at 2:13 PM, DTM700 said:

I'm interested to see what the 8.0 goes for on CLink. Ends in 5 days. Auction Here.

It is sitting at $2100 now with a few hours before the big finale tonight. I wonder if it can actually hit $2500? That would be great on one hand, but really make me regret selling so many copies last year when it "doubled" the first time. lol

On 6/19/2017 at 8:23 PM, Martin Sinescu said:

Ah, cool. Thanks for letting me know, I couldn't find any trace of it either, not sure what happened. While I may still dream about high-grade 'Tec 359's, at least I know this particular incident wasn't pure fantasy (thumbsu

I saw it too and can't find it now either.  Is that around the going rate now for a 9.6?  Or maybe slightly more?  What would one of the four (?) 9.8's bring in today's market?