• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Million Dollar Debut... of the Detective #359 Club!
3 3

372 posts in this topic

I'm in a Tec #359 state of mind. :applause: Show me whatcha got!

yvonnecraig.jpg

This is a cool! Great idea.

And looking at this photo from the series in the 60's,

they did a great job casting Barbara Gordon (forgot her name).

And my personal favorite. Detective Comics 371. Earns a "classic cover" designation from the OPG and the first appeance of the new Batmobile based on the TV show - Jan 1968

DetectiveComics371.jpg

Love these early Batgirl issues. Hope you've enjoyed looking at them

Boing :insane:

Show me ONE Marvel cover from the 60's that comes anywhere close this cover and I'll eat a slab.

Infantino + Anderson = brilliant :luhv:

I'm in a Tec #359 state of mind. :applause: Show me whatcha got!

yvonnecraig.jpg

This is a cool! Great idea.

And looking at this photo from the series in the 60's,

they did a great job casting Barbara Gordon (forgot her name).

Yvonne Craig. :cloud9:

The 7.0 that SparkleCity was auctioning just ended. Strong or FMV?

Let's call it strong FMV. I had been watching it also. I think it's strong demand coupled with the good reputation Sparkle City has built up these last 18 months on their weekly auctions. They get very high bids on many of their books.

6.0 just sold for $500 on clink. Is the white pages really that worth it? With that cash I would rather get the 7.5! I am impressed. Maybe a bidding war?

Money is flocking to quality within grades. There are scores of 6.0 copies and 7.5 copies out there. There aren't many WP copies out there. I suppose I too would rather want a 7.5 OW, but a 6.0 WP really stands out.

Yeah but it also has defects that stand out. In appearance the 6.0 is almost never as nice as the 7.5 or 8.0. The only thing is the pages. I guess it's interesting but its just strange to me. To some people they got to have those beautiful white pages.

To some people they got to have those beautiful white pages.

And that explains the WP premium. I admit I'm one of those collectors that loves to see "WHITE PAGES" scrawled on the label.