• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,877 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, BOOT said:
On 2/17/2017 at 9:17 AM, Marty Mann said:

Thank you but I'm just having too much trouble for my limited ability and equipment.

mm

Hi Marty,

I'm sending you a PM. I am confident that if you are able to do what you've done so far, you will be able to continue here, probably with more ease than before!

I really enjoy reading your stories about where you picked up your different comics. It makes comic book history come alive to me.

Amen!

12 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

Just checking back to see if any of my pages of images had been restored...not!

mm

@Marty MannI love your thread and was sorry that you were upset, so I copied one to see if I could post it for you, Marty, but I'm getting a message that the picture is no longer in your Flicker account. Is it possible that there is a problem there? I'm seeing my pictures from Photobucket, when I go back and look (unless I deleted them)

Thank you for your interest...I'll check it out...but it's just that I'm to old to adapt to new things.

THANKS AGAIN!

Marty Mann

I understand Marty. I'm an old guy too. I have learned to adapt though. Sometimes it isn't easy but you can do it if I can. There is a lot of love for your posts here. We all think you as family. You will really be missed here if you go. I don't go "across the street" just don't have time for both. Thanks for the time you have given us here!

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I understand Marty. I'm an old guy too. I have learned to adapt though. Sometimes it isn't easy but you can do it if I can. There is a lot of love for your posts here. We all think you as family. You will really be missed here if you go. I don't go "across the street" just don't have time for both. Thanks for the time you have given us here!

+1 to all these sentiments. 

7 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Just checking in to see if I have any better luck...not much reason to renew.

mm

Marty, Did you have a chance to check out Sharon's observation several posts above that there may be a problem with the scans/photos in your Flickr account?

On 3/18/2017 at 11:25 AM, Marty Mann said:

Trying to scan this...but it sure is a lot of work!

mm

Do you have a cell phone with a camera Marty? If you do, do you know how to text pictures? If not and you do have a phone with a camera, I'll  try to teach you how to text them to me, and I'll post them for you.

Edited by skypinkblu
added a more words

Thank you both for all you interest and help...but it just shouldn't be all this hard to post...besides I guess most of my

collection posted here is still somewhere out there.

Thanks again!

Marty Mann

-30-

As my membership is about to expire and I will be unable to respond to any posts...I just want to thank all of those who followed my ramblings.

Best of luck!

Marty Mann

2 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Thank you all!...just checking in to see if anything has changed.

Best to all!

Marty Mann

Seems as if they have fixed the problems with posting images (although there was a hiccup with PhotoBucket a few days ago).  At this point, it seems to be working just as it did on the old boards.