• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Silver Age CGC Slabs

30 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm selling off big chunks of my collection. First up is all my silver age Amazing Spider-Man slabs. If any of these are not silver age please notify and I will move them. I need to move these fast as I'm needing money to finance my WD adventure. :) I'm not accepting trades unless it's for WD SS slabs I don't have and sorry but I can't do time payments as I need the money quickly. My eBay username is "chad_hammon" and I have a kudos thread that can looked up. I've bought from a ton of members on here and sold to several. I am accepting offers or if you feel the price I am putting up is totally unfair please notify me as this is the first time I've sold this many slabs at once. I will also be selling off my Incredible Hulk collection, TMNT collection, and X-Men collection. Look for this in this forum and copper/modern. Also, any slab sold will be shipped via UPS Ground w/ insurance and shipping is $10. As usual :takeit: applies! Let's go on with it! :headbang:

Amazing Spider-Man #20 $750 SOLD :news:

IMG_0045.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #29 $250 SOLD :news:

IMG_0046.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #33 $100 SOLD :news:

IMG_0049.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #45 $175 SOLD :news:

IMG_0047.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #50 $475 SOLD :news:

IMG_0048.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #55 $75 SOLD :news:

IMG_0050.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #59 $40 SOLD :news:

IMG_0051.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #62 $85 SOLD :news:

IMG_0052.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #65 $85 SOLD :news:

IMG_0053.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #66 $85 SOLD :news:

IMG_0054.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #71 $40 SOLD :news:

IMG_0055.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #53 $100 SOLD :news:

IMG_0056.jpg

I literally sat down today and decided I was going to stop reading so many moderns and focus on picking up a slab a week. I asked people in the SA forums for advice between ASM/X-Men/and FF. This sales thread has made the choice for me.

That 29 looks pretty sweet!

.....as popular as Spidey is, it's refreshing to be able to pick up an early High grade Ditko like # 29 for just a couple hundred bucks. And I :cloud9: that cover. The Scorpion ROCKS. .......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

All books are sold. Thread closed! Thanks again for the people that purchased!

......now that you're flush, I wish I had something to sell you :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u