• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50's Horror and Pre-Hero Stuff Only - Discounted

57 posts in this topic

Up tonight are several horror books from a collection I picked up recently. Almost all are raw for tonight, Sunday I'll list some slabbed horror and pre-hero stuff, a few of which are pedigrees.

Usual rules. :takeit: in the thread beats a PM which are welcome but I'll be out tomorrow so I can't read any until late.

Checks/MO prefered but Paypal is OK.

Postage is $6.00 for any number of raw books, slabs are $12.00 for any number in the USA. Canada/UK is exact postage and I won't ship there unless I can track it.

On with the show!

All Raw Books are now 10% Off

All Slabs are 5% Off with Free Shipping in the US

World Of Fantasy 14 This one structurally is about a FN/VF and could be pressed at least to a VF/VF+ range BUT there is a water stain in the bottom right corner, shows up better on the back cover scan, too bad, really pretty book otherwise. $60

Scan0241.jpg

Scan0248.jpg

Mister Mystery 13 Classic Cover. Bottom left corner chewed off, cover is detached from the top staple on the front, hanging on to the back. Call it GD. $85

Scan0237.jpg

Scan0238.jpg

Mens Adventures 21 Tough 1st horror issue of this title. chipping and chewing along the right edge. GD $35

Scan0233.jpg

Scan0234.jpg

:takeit: ...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fantastic Fears 8 structurally nice VG but the staples have rusted and stained the pages around the staples.uncommon issue. Call it GD/VG $50

Scan0231.jpg

Scan0232.jpg

Mens Adventures 21 Tough 1st horror issue of this title. chipping and chewing along the right edge. GD $35

Scan0233.jpg

Scan0234.jpg

:takeit: ...GOD BLESS...

SOLD! Thanks!

:frustrated:

Got catch :thumbsup:

If I ever turn up a Fine copy....you'll be the first I contact, Sensei......GOD BLESS...

:hail: I believe I have a coverless of that one but would like to get one with a cover some day lol

.....That cover is so ing awesome, I'd almost settle for JUST a cover lol GOD BLESS...