• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION ends tonight! 10pm est Chris Claremont signed X-Men

15 posts in this topic

This is an auction style sales thread, you can bid in $1 increments. Bidding ends tonight at 10 pm est sharp.

I found these books in a collection, adult owned, and all nicely kept. All books appear to have been bagged and boarded since day one. What we have here seems like Chris Claremont had a local Boston signing at Million Year Picnnic on July 24th 199?. My guess is that the person I bought the collection from had taken these books to MYP, stood in line, and had CC sign them all. There are 9 books here total and you get the flyer as well. All books are high grade 9.6ish and sigs are all in a thin silver marker. Because of rules you can BIN $50 +shipping or anyone (other than hosers or probies) can open the bidding at just a buck.

SHIPPING $7 USA or cost less $2 anywher else. Thanks Good luck

Chris

Picture280.jpgPicture271.jpgPicture272.jpgPicture273.jpgPicture274.jpgPicture275.jpgPicture276.jpgPicture277.jpgPicture278.jpgPicture279.jpg

For what it's worth: I have a Claremont X-men book that he signed in 1993, and he signed it with his name, and 1975-1991, then he put '93 below it, similar to what you have pictured here.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't have signed the others that way, but I'm going to guess that the AP book and poster were from 1993. GLWTA!

For what it's worth: I have a Claremont X-men book that he signed in 1993, and he signed it with his name, and 1975-1991, then he put '93 below it, similar to what you have pictured here.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't have signed the others that way, but I'm going to guess that the AP book and poster were from 1993. GLWTA!

I did notice the extra whatever on the aliens predator book and yes now I can see that it is clearly 93. As you can see the event was pumping this book and I guess he signed them that way. I'm thinking the older Xmen books didn't get the 93 cause they were older or could infect be from a totally different signing. It's actually hard to say now at this point. The collector was an older gent who was careful selecting quality stock. He also speculated on some titles and collected a lot of Valiant titles. Most of his collection is in my dollar box and 50cent box. I stand behind the legitimacy of these Claremont book and will offer to take them back at anytime. (as long as I am alive)Thanks for chiming in Doc

love the 188 cover!