• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World 2012 with Stan Lee

2 posts in this topic

SO much with so little.

I met Stan Lee, twice, times two. OK Technically I met and shook the man's hand twice. I got one book with his signature. I picked up a Daredevil #3 for this honor, which means I only need a number two to finish the series. I of course took the photo op and have so much to write about I don't want to get into everything in one journal. I had another 18 books graded which I was going to stay at ten. Let's face it, if you are reading this chances are you might just be as addicted as I am.

I purchased three books, all Daredevil issues. I should have these added to my collection soon. I know that it will be awhile to get the other nineteen processed but I hope that this will propel me back into the four hundreds. Some of the books I just might sell, actually I will try to sell if they hit the 9.8 status. If they don't??? Who knows?

I was able to see a few people that I have many times before, one was Keegan from Comics to Astonish who helped me in the past with some graded books. He let me keep my stuff at his booth which cut down the time I had to spend travelling to my father's to drop off all my stuff I didn't feel like carrying. For Zombies was there, which is a small little thing my best friend is putting together. If you have some time I recommend going to you tube and checking out his little flick "Brewing for Zombies".

Tomorrow is the next day so I hope I give you good news on the grades. Wish me luck.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

PS? Did I mention I met Stan Lee

See more journals by Tnerb

That's cool that you met Stan. Did he seem like a nice guy (friendly, accommodating, patient, etc.)? Which book did he sign for you, Daredevil #3? Can't believe he's still even doing signatures, regardless of the cost. Dude, it's Stan Lee! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

sig.jpg