• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buried Treasure Inside your Magazines...
2 2

34 posts in this topic

Alright, this thread is dedicated to awesome art, that is buried inside of your Magazines. Get out those shovels, crack those mags and post what you got.

Great Neal Adams rendition of the mythical (or is it?) Minotaur inside of Eerie #11

image0067w.jpg

- b :insane: unty

This is on the inside cover of Vampirella 9.

jonesvampi.jpg

Well, not that exact one... it's on my comic room wall. :devil:

My CAF

This Jones page is a killer! Congrats!

I love your CAF gallery, there's a lot of really cool stuff there!

I love the Wrightson RBCC cover!!!

I finally purchased a cool Wrightson pin up last month, it took some time to find something I liked.

Edited by gojira

This is on the inside cover of Vampirella 9.

jonesvampi.jpg

Well, not that exact one... it's on my comic room wall. :devil:

My CAF

This Jones page is a killer! Congrats!

I love your CAF gallery, there's a lot of really cool stuff there!

I love the Wrightson RBCC cover!!!

I finally purchased a cool Wrightson pin up last month, it took some time to find something I liked.

Thanks. I was fortunate enough to get a lot of those in the 80s before the prices went nuts.

I purchased some good stuff in the 90's, but sold everything 10 years ago, just to start collecting again 5 years ago. Thus I only purchase 2 pages every year, since the stuff I like is really expensive now.

I'm sad that this thread never picked up steam :sorry::insane:

As opposed to posting all five of your examples within a half an hour, you should have posted a couple and then bumped up the thread with another once a week.

Here's the very cool back cover subscription ad Jack Davis did for Creepy 2:

22-05-201130839PM.jpg

:cool:

I'm sad that this thread never picked up steam :sorry::insane:

As opposed to posting all five of your examples within a half an hour, you should have posted a couple and then bumped up the thread with another once a week.

Could have helped... (shrug)

For a magazine thread, it's on fire :flamed: I'll try to post a couple favs over the weekend.

I've always wondered if this ad was originally gonna be the cover to Creepy #2, before Frazetta did the painted cover.

Given that Davis did the first cover to Creepy #1, and this looks similar to the scene on the published cover as well as the story inside.

Here's the very cool back cover subscription ad Jack Davis did for Creepy 2:

22-05-201130839PM.jpg