• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WATCHMEN double SS, BLUEs, PORTFOLIO

15 posts in this topic

Another collection I don't wanna get rid of but here goes.

No probies, No Hall of Shamers

:takeit: trumps all but not confirmed until payment is received, and ^^ is posted.

Continental US only. $12.10 shipping fee for up to 3 slabs. Double boxed with delivery confirmation/tracking. Bubble wrapped + newspaper/packing peanuts inside a USPS priority box inside a USPS MEDIUM priority box. Insurance if requested and extra.

I will also be at SDCC in July. So if y'all wanna save on shipping, I can do hand-offs there.

Paypal only. Winner pays for item + $12.10 shipping plus Paypal fee

Thanks!

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.8 SS by Gibbons & Higgins $350

9ee107df.jpg

Watchmen #1 2009 Second Printing CGC 9.8 SS by Gibbons & Higgins $105

a0485bcc.jpg

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.4 SS by Gibbons & Higgins $80

091609bc.jpg

Watchmen #1 CGC 9.4 $35

2d9c4ef7.jpg

Watchmen Portfolio

These are the original promotional portfolio from 1988. THESE ARE NOT THE SIGNED VERSION. Each portfolio contains 6 French Covers, 6 Promotional Posters, and all 12 American enlarged covers. I have 2 of these portfolios. One is SEALED in it's manufacturer wrap, minor dings in the corner. Never been opened so it's contents should be as fresh as it will ever be. The other is an opened one. Wear and dings on the corners and spine. Contents should be between VF to VF/NM

SEALED $175

OPENED $125

24f9e32b.jpg

Where's the love for these goodies?

Speaking of sketches, I'd be wiling to trade some of these if anyone can get Ebas, JSCampbell or Finch to do their version of my Hulk340 theme. Maybe Skottie Young or Todd Nauck.