• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

Nice. Is that a standard price for an unreleased cover or is there a little speculation thrown in.

IMO, the cover itself isn't terribly exciting, so I'm guessing there's a fair bit of speculation involved.

It was a fixed price cadencecomicart only have fixed prices.

Nice. Is that a standard price for an unreleased cover or is there a little speculation thrown in.

IMO, the cover itself isn't terribly exciting, so I'm guessing there's a fair bit of speculation involved.

It was a fixed price cadencecomicart only have fixed prices.

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about the buyer's motivation to purchase the art.

What is this, The Walking Dead again?

The variant cover looks to be well done although I can't find any better pics than that tiny thumbnail, and while I am a sucker for snow scenes and women in uniform, this title kind of feels like it will be an also-ran in the glutted market of zombie stuff. I'll get one anyway because I like the cover. =)

I thought it was Wisconsin not North Dakota? I guess they are probably the same as far the composition of the small towns in that area of the mid-west goes ... anyway, I hope it's a fun read. I wonder if the project would have got green lit if it wasn't time for the 100th issue of the Walking Dead ... I do enjoy the writer's work and will be picking up this book.

Doesn't get to Australia for another 2 weeks!

I've pre-ordered 20 copies and the 2 variables which should come with it.

Also 10 copies of Punk Rock Jesus which arrives at the same time.

I think both,especially PRJ will be popular stories with relatively low print runs.

I can't see PRJ being any more than 10k.

Time will tell I guess.

i ordered 3 of the Third Eye covers....

i'll be disappointed if the dead are only walking around for 1 day.

This was the aspect that got me hooked. The dead rise for one day and then we get to investigate the aftermath.

I'm really looking forward to next week as I think this has got the potential to be a great and absorbing read.

As for covers, Although I'll have a couple of each, am I the only person who thinks cover A is the standout one? When I first saw the art in Previews a couple of months back it really caught my eye and drew my interest.

Doesn't get to Australia for another 2 weeks!

UK readers won't get their grubby mitts on a copy till a week monday.

I'll certainly be grabbing a digital copy on Wednesday as my will power and patience with transatlantic shipping is woefully low.