• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I haven't read #29 yet either, getting behind on my reading.

Has there been any indication of how long this series is expected to run? The last few issues had seemed to be picking up pace quite a bit and just felt like it was starting to wrap things up?

Been buying it since #1 and I'm done with it as of last month. I just lost interest as the storyline dragged on far too long. Y'know where it hits the point of "ok here comes the big reveal finally" and you don't even care anymore

Been buying it since #1 and I'm done with it as of last month. I just lost interest as the storyline dragged on far too long. Y'know where it hits the point of "ok here comes the big reveal finally" and you don't even care anymore

Thank you for sharing! (thumbs u

Can't believe this thread had dropped down to page 6 :(

Anyway, I have been working hard on my Revival registry set this past month and I think it's finally there.

I still think it's missing something and it's a little busy at times plus it probably won't even finish top of it's own set. However, as it stands I'm pleased with it and i'm very glad to show it off, as with all things it's the love of the comics that matter most to me :D

sig.jpg

Just read #29.

Great issue! :cool:

And I see what you mean about those DWJ pages. :sick: They were terrible. Thank God for Mike Norton's art.

Yeah those DWJ pages showed an obvious drop in quality over the Mike Norton pages.

Great issue though and I really can't wait to read issue #30

What were everyones thoughts on what caused revival day?

Like watching Lost...I feel the same. But still hanging on.