• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread
10 10

785 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, Pickie said:

I'm seeking additional pages by Daan Jippes from the story "Donald Duck's Atom Bomb" (Barks 1946/recreation by Jippes 1975). There are 8 pages altogether, I have page 7 (panel from that page).

IMG-20191127-WA0000.jpg.2f5c61a08c9eb27f17c5392db582fd2e.jpg

There's page 3 on CAF.com. I look especially for page 1. hm 

*bump* still searching :wishluck:

On 8/31/2020 at 10:49 PM, fsumavila said:

Hi,

Anyone know which collector has the OA to this Spider-Man Hostess ad? This was put up on Heritage years ago, Reserve didn't meet, and it's been off the grid ever since. Would love to track this down.

spideyhostess.jpg

bumping this to see if any collectors have come across this or know who owns this.

Not sure is newspaper comic strips fit in here or not...

Calvin and Hobbes Nov 28, 1985. 
It’s a daily comic that only appeared in some newspapers. Some cities were alerted to the concern and received the alternate “bat barf” strip. Apparently USP was concerned that kids might try to get in the laundry machine and get hurt. 
The collection and treasury books did  not reprint the rare bath version. As a result the bath version only exists in vintage newspapers and only from certain cities that carried CH. 

image.png.cabafb5e58618ebe75e3e807ee31e249.png

Do you know which cities carried C&H at that time? 
Do you know of any vintage newspaper sellers?