• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread
10 10

785 posts in this topic

Who has all the Batgirl Special pages by Kitson.  I have seen 1 for sale outside of my 3 since I started looking.

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 4:59 PM, thethedew said:

Also actively looking for PAGE ONE from MICRONAUTS # 9 :

j7DwDp2.jpg

An unusual circumstance where I happen to own the original pencils for the Color Overlays (posted below) but don't know where the original page art is at. Would dearly love to re-unite them with their parent page.

BQkFjDN.jpg

:bump:

On Friday, June 08, 2012 at 2:49 PM, thethedew said:

...and here's the ONE LAST PAGE :pullhair: to complete the interior set of an issue of the Micronauts (IMAGE 2003).

Penciler: STEVE KURTH

Inker: BARB SCHULZ (no relation to Charles)

Likely somewhere in the Midwest, happily willing to pay a finder's fee to any 3rd party who points the way:

pZtCl.jpg

:bump:

Looking for pages from the 1965 STEEL CLAW serial 'Max Kruger' that ran for 9 x two-page episodes in the UK anthology comic-book, VALIANT.  Currently, I'm at 10 pages and missing 9.   Artist is Jesus Blasco.

Steel Claw.jpg

Edited by The Voord

Looking for pages from the 1965 KELLY'S EYE serial 'The Vampire of Raffino' that ran for 24 x two-page episodes in the UK anthology comic-book, VALIANT.  Currently, I'm at 32 pages and missing 16.  Artist is Francisco Solano Lopez.

Kelly's Eye.jpg

Edited by The Voord

Looking for the John Byrne pencil art to the final page of the 1982 Silver Surfer one-shot.  

I have the published Tom Palmer art which was done on duo shade board.  I was told that Palmer lightboxed this from Byrne's pencils, but I haven't ever seen the Byrne version. 

If it's not for sale, then I'd still really love to see a scan.

Thanks, Ted

Surfer1_31.jpg

surfer1_48.gif

1 hour ago, Bill C said:

Not that I have put 100% of my energies into it, but I'm thinking finding out what happened to all the prime Ralph Snart art is probably harder to discover than the mystery behind the bermuda triangle. Although I have theories on both. Probably the last of the 80's independents that I would dig an example from.

Ralph Snart! Now that brings back memories. 

Malvin 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, williamhlawson said:

Hmmm 'official' should have a post since August of 2017.  So here goes...got rid of this ca. 2004...just locating for a hopeful semi-distant future reacquisition.

kaluta supes pic 1.JPG

So...no ideas on Superman 400 pg. 35 by Kaluta and Alder (I miss it the most)...

This one exists.

ive seen it before.  i will see if i can get a scan from the owner.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, bisquitodoom said:

I missed out on the cover to Defenders 152 on ebay back in the very early 2000s.  That run was always one of my favorites.  Lots of weirdness and good stories, with the last saved for the best.  I always loved the cover.

Image result for defenders 152 cover art

15 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

This one exists.

ive seen it before.  i will see if i can get a scan from the owner.

That would be killer!  It's one of those I'd wished I'd saved a scan of.  Be nice to see it without all the extra banners and Secret Wars 2 stuff.  And if he'd ever consider selling it, I'd gladly discuss offers.  

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, robert frey said:

has anyone ever seen these marvel fanfare covers?

fanfare10.jpg

fanfare11.jpg

fanfare12.jpg

No, but I'm, right there with you. I've seen interior art from these for sale, but not any of the covers.

Edited by PhilipB2k17