5,427 posts
Hi guys I'm looking for

BATMAN

Artists: Riley Rossmo penciller

Issue: 52

Page: 8

Media Type: Pencil and Ink

Art Type: Interior Page

Love to buy this page because it made me laugh! And cool.

Dan

I believe the entire issue was sold to one person, so I'm not sure you'll have too much luck getting the one page from them sadly :(

I am trying to find the tweet but I think Felix mentioned it at some point that it all sold as one issue.

Indeed, I can confirm that all of Riley's pages from that issue were sold complete, as a set. Extremely unlikely that it will get broken up any time soon. Sorry!

327 posts

Outside of my Alan Moore Top Ten fascination, and Alpha Flight #12, My big "where are they's" for several years have been these five Flash covers from the late 70's:

6341-1.jpg

6344.jpg

6343.jpg

6348.jpg

6349.jpg

Edit: actually I believe Mike Burkey had this last one for sale in 2013 for 4k, but I had been wiped out getting something else just a month before.

Edited by Flambit

340 posts

Havent seen this thread before.     Been looking for some ASM 700 covers or interior pages (last few pages).    Any help is greatly appreciated.

3YCTXLZ.jpg

1,109 posts
2 hours ago, Berserker Art said:

anyone know where i could find a kirby Kraven the hunter page

When did Kirby work on Kraven?  Ditko, Kane, Romita, Zeck...  don't remember Kirby's version.

3,555 posts

Looking for daredevil 181 splash page. It sold for 38,837k at Heratage around 2013. Hoping owner is a boardie 

26,707 posts

Who has all the Batgirl Special pages by Kitson.  I have seen 1 for sale outside of my 3 since I started looking.

764 posts
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 4:59 PM, thethedew said:

Also actively looking for PAGE ONE from MICRONAUTS # 9 :

j7DwDp2.jpg

An unusual circumstance where I happen to own the original pencils for the Color Overlays (posted below) but don't know where the original page art is at. Would dearly love to re-unite them with their parent page.

BQkFjDN.jpg

:bump:

101 posts
On 4/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, comiconxion said:

When did Kirby work on Kraven?  Ditko, Kane, Romita, Zeck...  don't remember Kirby's version.

Astonishing Tales #1
https://www.comics.org/issue/23646/

I used to own a page from this years ago and see them show up once in a while.

5,246 posts

Looking for lots of stuff, can be summed up by saying I'd be interested in lots of Valentino's work on Guardians of the Galaxy (unpublished or published), and some of his other stuff for Marvel (like What If, Cap, Thor)

764 posts
On Friday, June 08, 2012 at 2:49 PM, thethedew said:

...and here's the ONE LAST PAGE :pullhair: to complete the interior set of an issue of the Micronauts (IMAGE 2003).

Penciler: STEVE KURTH

Inker: BARB SCHULZ (no relation to Charles)

Likely somewhere in the Midwest, happily willing to pay a finder's fee to any 3rd party who points the way:

pZtCl.jpg

:bump:

764 posts
Actively on the lookout for this one. Cover for MICRONAUTS 12 by Golden.

The pic of the OA is from somewhere on the Internet.

Micros12COV.mockC.jpg

Micros12COV.mock.jpg

Edited by thethedew
Keyword

991 posts

Looking for pages from the 1965 STEEL CLAW serial 'Max Kruger' that ran for 9 x two-page episodes in the UK anthology comic-book, VALIANT.  Currently, I'm at 10 pages and missing 9.   Artist is Jesus Blasco.

Steel Claw.jpg

Edited by The Voord

991 posts

Looking for pages from the 1965 KELLY'S EYE serial 'The Vampire of Raffino' that ran for 24 x two-page episodes in the UK anthology comic-book, VALIANT.  Currently, I'm at 32 pages and missing 16.  Artist is Francisco Solano Lopez.

Kelly's Eye.jpg

Edited by The Voord

991 posts

Looking for pages from the 1980s DC comics graphic novel adaptation of Harlan Ellison's OUTER LIMITS teleplay, 'Demon With a Glass Hand'  Artist is Marshall Rogers.

Demon.jpg

5,246 posts

Not that I have put 100% of my energies into it, but I'm thinking finding out what happened to all the prime Ralph Snart art is probably harder to discover than the mystery behind the bermuda triangle. Although I have theories on both. Probably the last of the 80's independents that I would dig an example from.

101 posts

Looking for the John Byrne pencil art to the final page of the 1982 Silver Surfer one-shot.  

I have the published Tom Palmer art which was done on duo shade board.  I was told that Palmer lightboxed this from Byrne's pencils, but I haven't ever seen the Byrne version. 

If it's not for sale, then I'd still really love to see a scan.

Thanks, Ted

Surfer1_31.jpg

surfer1_48.gif

4,296 posts
1 hour ago, Bill C said:

Not that I have put 100% of my energies into it, but I'm thinking finding out what happened to all the prime Ralph Snart art is probably harder to discover than the mystery behind the bermuda triangle. Although I have theories on both. Probably the last of the 80's independents that I would dig an example from.

Ralph Snart! Now that brings back memories. 

Malvin 

151 posts

Hmmm 'official' should have a post since August of 2017.  So here goes...got rid of this ca. 2004...just locating for a hopeful semi-distant future reacquisition.

kaluta supes pic 1.JPG