• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread
10 10

785 posts in this topic

Does anybody know where Dan Spiegle's cover for Blackhawk #269 is? I've seen pages from this issue around but can't seem to track down the cover.

blackhawk269.jpg

Dan's agent, Dave Karlan, is a member here.

If having Dan re-create the cover is an option you might want to consider, speak to Dave.

Dan's rates are very reasonable and he still does great work. (thumbs u

Great thread.

For years I've been wondering if anyone might know the whereabouts of Kevin O'Neill's art to the story "Tygers" published in 1986's TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS ANNUAL #2.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated!

Im always on the lookout for Tales of the GLC art (see my CAF link below)... and in my time looking (last 4 years) I have not come across a page from that story.

I'd like to get this one back. I sold it quite a while back at a show, in a moment of weakness.

Anyone know where it is now?

dd1page.jpg

I've seen that page in person - it's a great page. PM coming on where I think it is.

Oops I'm wrong, the crack CAF crew found it.

FWIW, that guy's collection is a "black hole" - he doesn't sell, but at least you know where it is now.

Edited by dem1138

I'd like to get this one back. I sold it quite a while back at a show, in a moment of weakness.

dd1page.jpg

Yeah:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=662438&GSub=101789

Don't forget my 10% finder's fee . . .

I'll take 5% for thinking about posting that link but being too lazy to follow through.

dd1page.jpg

I've seen that page in person - it's a great page. PM coming on where I think it is.

Oops I'm wrong, the crack CAF crew found it.

FWIW, that guy's collection is a "black hole" - he doesn't sell, but at least you know where it is now.

He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia, and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!

Well it is an (ahem) "official" thread after all . . .

I'd support this thread being sticky-fied, (not surprising since I've contributed heavily to it) but the mods seem to be stingy with their sticky selections.

But... (shrug) I get it... BB's are not a democracy.

Andrew