• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filter81 Anyone?

80 posts in this topic

Hate to go public with this, but anyone heard from Adam lately? Just did a significant deal with him and haven;t heard from him in a few days. I've dealt with him before and he's always been A+. Only nervous because it was significant $$...

Adam - if you're around, please contact me!

--Rich

Hate to go public with this, but anyone heard from Adam lately? Just did a significant deal with him and haven;t heard from him in a few days. I've dealt with him before and he's always been A+. Only nervous because it was significant $$...

--Rich

I do significant deals with Adam all the time. If I didn't hear from him for a few days I wouldn't worry about it. A week, maybe.

Pretty sure you'll be fine.

I'd have waited more than a few days before posting something.

--Rich

I do significant deals with Adam all the time. If I didn't hear from him for a few days I wouldn't worry about it. A week, maybe.

Pretty sure you'll be fine.

I'd have waited more than a few days before posting something.

Got it. It's just that he's usually very fast with me. Again, I know him ok, but not too well, but he's always been totally professional with me. Thanks for all your comments - relaxing me.

***certainly did NOT mean to suggest anything negative about Adam - was just wanting to hear the things I am now hearing - Thank You***

Life and its distractions can get into anyone's life. Could be he's side-tracked by some bigger issue. This seller is a good person to deal with. I've bought several books from him with no issue.

--Rich

I got a brief PM confirmation from him reguarding a payment I made on a "significant deal" I have going with him. No need to be nervous with Adam. I am guessing he's very busy.

I don't think this thread was implying anything nefarious was occurring but rather that Adam was ok which I assume by these past few responses he is
As of 06/02/12 12:32 AM he was ok! (thumbs u