• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any way to track down Giuseppe Camuncoli or who sells his art?

7 posts in this topic

Googled but couldn't find anything of help - and I'm fairly new to tracking down OA, so I'm deferring to the expertise of people here. Thanks!

I don't think he sells his art. So it my be one of those cases where you have to get art from one of his inkers.

I got lucky and found two consecutive SWAMP THING pages in 2003, but haven't seen much, if anything since.

I'd love to track down some pages from HELLBLAZER 168 :cloud9:

I really like the Daken #9 cover with X-23 on it - I'm sure it's long gone, but I figure that's the best place to start. I'll check and see what I can find on the inker - who according to the Marvel Wiki is Marte Gracia.

you may want to try and ask David Ceci, he sells a lot of art from the european artists like Dell'otto, Caselli, Mattina, Parillo and I believe Camuncoli. He's on caf and just message him through there

Googled but couldn't find anything of help - and I'm fairly new to tracking down OA, so I'm deferring to the expertise of people here. Thanks!

If he's based in Italy I would try Enrico at Red Sector Art

If he's over there Enrico may be able to help.

Giuseppe Camuncoli does NOT sell his art.

Spoke to Klaus Janson about this a while ago.......as i wanted a piece.

Marte Gracia is the colorist not the inker.

If the daken cover was pen and inked by Camuncoli.........99.9 % he still owns it.

(yay.....my first post ! :)

Kwan

Edited by Kwan Chang