• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

Now with Felicity Jones.  Frustrating that twice the rub on the back didn't seem to bother CGC but the last couple of times it has.

rogue_one_1_movie_ss96.jpg

All mine came back 9.6 too.

I have actually sent a video to Marvel about the ink rubs on their books. While it doesn't happen to every book seems like a large majority of their books over the past year have been having ink rub off easily (especially the back cover).

Special thanks to Kevlar for getting these done for me at Rhode Island Comic Con. The Back to the Future Poster Original US One sheet has four more signatures I would like to get added to the poster.

The Flash Gordon Original Japanese B1 Theatrical Poster is ready for framing. Would be nice to get Max Von Sydow, but I’m not holding my breath.

95B5C3B9-B535-417B-928B-6E29AA063633.jpeg

6D5FCB96-C2A7-4F82-92F4-49D05D1B618F.jpeg

16 hours ago, radicalmichael said:

That Flash Gordon is excellent Michael, congrats!

Yeah it’s a pretty hard poster to come by in that size. Funny thing is most of my friends who know me were surprised I bought that poster. They thought I would be the US One Sheet since they knew I wanted a Richard Amsell in my collection at some point.

However this is a Renato Casaro a well known Italian artist who has done great work on film posters including Conan and Army of Darkness.

2 hours ago, reddwarf666222 said:

He did score the most points on the Pistons team that won two championships and was the best defensive player on the Bulls teams. So he knows what he is doing and is a team player.

Luckily you weren't part of his qualified submission, you wouldn't be making jokes

The last item I had signed at Rhode Island Comic Con just came back from Kevlar. Kevlar did great a job on this one for me. The one thing Kevlar said was none of the actors had seen this image before that they signed.

I absolutely love Julia Montgomery’s signature placement.

Argentina 1 sheet theatrical poster of Revenge of the Nerds.

02BAAD96-8700-47AA-A135-64144524E767.jpeg

Edited by reddwarf666222