• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, Triston Pence said:

Entertainment Weekly signed by 21 cast from TWIN PEAKS season 3 including DAVID LYNCH and KYLE MACLACHLAN!!!

CGC SS Entertainment Weekly 1459 a.JPG

CGC SS Entertainment Weekly 1459 b.JPG

damn Triston that is very nice will that be in next years halloween auctions?

Big thanks to Dork Buzz for facilitating my first CGC SS, got some of my Walking Dead #100 signed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Steven Yeun.  When Steven was signing the MegaBox edition he said he had never seen that cover before, hoping to have the first one signed by him.  :whee:

PPOSnWX.jpg

TLnR8I1.jpg

tdEdZGG.jpg

E3XShEo.jpg

51 minutes ago, Antyreal said:

Big thanks to Dork Buzz for facilitating my first CGC SS, got some of my Walking Dead #100 signed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Steven Yeun.  When Steven was signing the MegaBox edition he said he had never seen that cover before, hoping to have the first one signed by him.  :whee:

PPOSnWX.jpg

TLnR8I1.jpg

tdEdZGG.jpg

E3XShEo.jpg

That's great!! CONGRATS ;)

Love the covers and grades along with the sigs  :foryou:

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Cringer said:

Just got this back today.....special thanks to @Kevlar for getting the signatures! 

Game of Thrones #1 (Virgin Cover), signed by Natalie Dormer, Jason Momoa, Sean Bean, Kristian Nairn, Rory McCann, Isaac Hempstead Wright, David Bradley, Nathalie Emmanuel, Iwan Rheon, Vladimir Furdik, and Gwendoline Christie

IMG_20181224_203352.jpg

LOVE seeing books like that. Multiple signed 9.8s baby!!!

So what is the deal with Celestial Comics? Are they OK to work with? All I remember hearing is bad things, but I do not know if that is only from a few angry customers. I am looking to get Elijah Wood @ Pheonix Fan Fusion in May and they seem to be the only ones attending.

Anyone here deal with them w/ Celebs?

13 hours ago, nriccijr said:

So what is the deal with Celestial Comics? Are they OK to work with? All I remember hearing is bad things, but I do not know if that is only from a few angry customers. I am looking to get Elijah Wood @ Pheonix Fan Fusion in May and they seem to be the only ones attending.

I'm in the middle of dealing with them for the first time and so far I'm not happy with them.

15 hours ago, nriccijr said:

There are several threads for you to research here on the boards.  I dealt with them early on in my collecting days, I do not anymore.