• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Kudos to Doug Peters and team for these.....

D2132D53-2018-4FD7-A284-ABE5D691C571_zps

E89FBACB-A642-4565-950F-175F9DF65851_zps

That Kingsman is Spectacular :foryou: 

I was going to do the same Pam Anderson book at my con in May, unfortunately the only copy that I could find.... was for a VF..... oye, I think that you maintain 9.8 and look for those, is it not worth getting this sig on a book in VF?

I really want to get one, but am out of luck on finding a NM+ copy :sorry: rantrantlol 

18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was going to do the same Pam Anderson book at my con in May, unfortunately the only copy that I could find.... was for a VF..... oye, I think that you maintain 9.8 and look for those, is it not worth getting this sig on a book in VF?

I really want to get one, but am out of luck on finding a NM+ copy :sorry: rantrantlol 

Very tough book A. to find and B to find in high grade. I think it’s still worth the sig as it’s the only photo cover to my knowledge. I got her last year on an Adam Hughes cover before I stumbled upon this one. 

3 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Very tough book A. to find and B to find in high grade. I think it’s still worth the sig as it’s the only photo cover to my knowledge. I got her last year on an Adam Hughes cover before I stumbled upon this one. 

I'm very tempted. I'll see if I can still swing it then, I bought it as VF raw through mycomicshop.com, my understanding is that MCS.com is at least conservative in grade with their raw books :wishluck: 

At most I see it getting a 9.0 but it has a ruffled bottom left corner/front cover, probably an 8.5, but I think that it would be a cool sig to get......... :foryou: 

Congrats on yours :) glad some didn't say that I "HAD" to get a 9.8 :sumo: but obviously it is highly recommended....

On 2/26/2019 at 9:02 PM, nriccijr said:

Uggh thanks....not worth the risk I guess. I hope Mr. Frodo shows up someplace else as I finally have a good book for him

Contact @Kevlar I'm sure Torrey will see him at some point.  He's one of the best in the business at getting celebrity signatures.  Avoid DWC/Celestial like the plague

17 hours ago, pheonix103 said:

I am excited about this one. Thank You Par2ch I got this photo last weekend. Karen Allen - Marion, John Rhys-Davis - Sallah, Paul Freeman - Belloq, Wolf Kahler - Dietrich and Robert Watts -associate producer going to CCS then CGC

58632.png

Congrats! Really cool book. I love how Dan @Par2ch asks signers to also list their character. So far, the only one who has said no on one of my books has been David Duchovny.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have one more CGC 9.8 SS of this one...but it's spendy since all the copies out there are mess!!!

5 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Congrats! Really cool book. I love how Dan @Par2ch asks signers to also list their character. So far, the only one who has said no on one of my books has been David Duchovny.

There's a few others out there that won't. Jeff Goldblum is another. We always ask if the customer wants character names and unless they don't have time most celebs will.

20 hours ago, nriccijr said:

Congrats!!

What size is that? Is that one of the floppy holders? I have not seen the new ones without the 3 holes. I wish they would grade signed album sleeves......the celeb possibilities would skyrocket!

It is 13"x13".  Yes it is a floppy holder.