• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, bigcbass said:

Chevy Chase!  Super excited about this one Twin Cities had done for me.  It was short notice so I didn’t have a chance to hunt down a high grade copy.  But still very happy with this!  

E33C0EF5-49D9-4084-A176-AD89F88E4432.jpeg

That is awesome!! You gonna get Beverly D'Angelo on it too? I know she will be at Rhode Island CC, and I may have seen her somewhere else too. Grades on stuff like that do not matter much to me. Did you have it pressed?

1 hour ago, nriccijr said:

That is awesome!! You gonna get Beverly D'Angelo on it too? I know she will be at Rhode Island CC, and I may have seen her somewhere else too. Grades on stuff like that do not matter much to me. Did you have it pressed?

I think I am only doing Chevy,  I really prefer one sig books.  I might try to get Beverly on this one:

image.png.0a28d3ecb4196a5aea8fbd72d9ea4020.png

I would really love Christie Brinkley on one.  Meet Christie about 2 years ago at a wine event for her new wine, she was very sweet and still an absolute knockout in person. 

Yes this was pressed. 

Edited by bigcbass

1 hour ago, nriccijr said:

FYI....they need emails by tonight! :wishluck:

Excited my home town show was able to sign her and lucky that I had a VIP before she was announced. Got my autograph tickets and photo. Between Palooza, Dallas Fan Expo, Celebrity Fan Fest and Seattle my bank account is going to be drained and I might be divorced (I kid)...she would not divorce me right?

7 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Excited my home town show was able to sign her and lucky that I had a VIP before she was announced. Got my autograph tickets and photo. Between Palooza, Dallas Fan Expo, Celebrity Fan Fest and Seattle my bank account is going to be drained and I might be divorced (I kid)...she would not divorce me right?

Mine might...

On 2/28/2019 at 8:24 PM, pheonix103 said:

I am excited about this one. Thank You Par2ch I got this photo last weekend. Karen Allen - Marion, John Rhys-Davis - Sallah, Paul Freeman - Belloq, Wolf Kahler - Dietrich and Robert Watts -associate producer going to CCS then CGC

58632.png

Wow that will be epic! 

Big thanks to @Par2ch for getting Ian McElhinney (Val-El on Krypton) at Star Wars Celebration!

Thank you also for prepping my Venom #1 for Riz Ahmed, who, unfortunately cancelled at the last minute...maybe next year!

🙂

7DD5DC84-B768-4A96-9EDF-1224EA161380.jpeg

Edited by Ehabsamuel