• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

I'm bored...

What is everyone's top 5 wish-list?

Mine:

1) Stephen King

2) Emilia Clarke :wishluck: Kevlar

3) Kyle MacLachlan

4) David Lynch

5) Tom Hardy 

I have books waiting for all of the above....just incase

Harrison Ford is up there as well but I will never be able to afford him so I guess it doesn't matter and I should't even think about it.

I just got back the first Punisher Comic mag that Corbin Bernsen signed after it was announced he was in the series. He signed 3 books and wrote on the covers "Signature #1"," #2" and "#3". I than had Mike Zeck also sign them at the same show than Jon Bernthal at another. Nice memory, signed at the Nickel City con last year.IMG_2534.thumb.jpg.c14e05075072f63d76b1d7578612ff23.jpgIMG_2521.thumb.JPG.8f4815bdcb40daccc3d0c640603cfd64.JPG

IMG_2540.jpg

Edited by Grib

3 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Finally got my Linda Blair on a fitting blank.  Kudos to @sfrenchenterprise for this one....

She's going to be at Fan Expo Dallas as well..... hm jk I thought about at least doing a Pam Anderson, but I think my copy is only 9.0.... so idk, her sig costs like $70 too lol I don't have the confidence...

But the con is this Friday :whee: through Sunday then it is zzz sleepy time :foryou: 

Oh and Congrat's on the sig ^^ 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM