• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

@ivdyer

Those came back fast, congrats!! Cant read Feldman's scribbles...what's his personalization? Did you try to get him to add "Edgar Frog"? Gonna try for that next time.

Paid a little extra for no personalization.  I was surprised they came back as fast they did.   

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

My top 5 most wanted(must be an in person autograph): 

1. Anna Paquin

2. Emilia Clarke

3. Neve Campbell

4. Stephen Moyer

5. Ryan Reynolds 

Could have gotten the top 4 for you in the last 8 months. Saw 1 and 4 at keystone, 3 at Alamo, and  2 at Comicpalooza (should have a signing with her late this year as well).

3 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Could have gotten the top 4 for you in the last 8 months. Saw 1 and 4 at keystone, 3 at Alamo, and  2 at Comicpalooza (should have a signing with her late this year as well).

I generally know when they all have appearances, but as mentioned it has to be an in person autograph. It’s not about trusting a facilitator, I just require that personal experience. All of those were too far to travel. I might consider a facilitator for Ryan Reynolds (if that’s ever possible) but the rest I have to meet them myself. 

I actually already have a book signed by Neve that I bought on eBay. So with her it’s less about the auto and more about getting to meet her.