• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

Signed by Carrie Fisher at Star Wars Celebration 2015!

Star Wars - 1.JPG

Perfect book!! I was planning on getting her on this specific book, but it was too late. I have her and Hamil on another book, but I always loved this cover.....congrats!!

10 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

Perfect book!! I was planning on getting her on this specific book, but it was too late. I have her and Hamil on another book, but I always loved this cover.....congrats!!

Thanks!  Can't go wrong with an Alex Ross cover...

8 minutes ago, Grib said:

I just got back a bunch of fantastic Jae Lee Celebrity signed books. All the art was done at Big Apple con earlier this year.

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_2983.JPG

Those are sahweet!!

Some recent additions.

Always nervous about cracking the first one out, but decided it was worth the risk to add "Superman"

A surprise crossover moment on the second one.  I asked Jack Dylan Grazer to add "Freddy," but I guess because most people at the show were more familiar with his role as "Eddie" in "it," that's what he was used to writing and wasn't even paying attention to what he was signing.

I think the last one might press up to 9.8.

supergirl_se_1_ss98.jpg

shazam_origins_ss98_010.jpg

transformers_prime_2_ss94_bc.jpg

45 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

In case anyone here lives in a barn...Twin Cities is taking pre-orders for Kit Harrington this October at ACE

I think you meant in case anyone is living under a rock?  Normally it is "what were you born in a barn?" because you left the door open.  :preach:

$225 signing fee for small items.  Guess he needs to pay for protection since he killed our Queen?