• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,107 posts in this topic

I know that these are more than someone should need of this book, but Katee was such a hard signature to get (there were some issues that forced her to cancel most of her shows over the past two years). I bought a bunch of these in 1979, but it turned out to be $35 well spent. :)

BG x4 Sackhoff.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

I know that these are more than someone should need of this book, but Katee was such a hard signature to get (there were some issues that forced her to cancel most of her shows over the past two years). I bought a bunch of these in 1979, but it turned out to be $35 well spent. :)

BG x4 Sackhoff.jpg

wow

7 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

With the assistance of Sig Series Royalty and Uber-Witness mschmidt I was able to add three more central cast members to the original "Heroes" TV show to this book. 

Wizard shows aren't what they once were but they got Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, and Greg Grunberg (all incredibly friendly gentlemen who were happy to stop and look at the book once they saw how many people had lent their sigs already to it) all in the same room at the same time to make adding them feasible. 

A 12+ year ongoing labor of love, I am now down to just a couple of the original key cast members to having all the most memorable folks from the original series on one book, including the show's creator and the principal art/writing team. 

784859202_Heroes9thWonders1CGCss2019final.thumb.jpeg.0982d2487c7387f627845dbfd7d08f6e.jpeg

D A M N !!!!!!  (worship)

6 hours ago, Ron C. said:

BG x4 Sackhoff.jpg

That’s pretty awesome for them to all come back 9.8’s, congrats.

5 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Star Trek #1 (1980). I bought these just before leaving for college. Shatner x7, Nichols x2, Koenig x2, and Takei x3. I regret not getting Leonard Nimoy when I had the chance.

ST x9.jpg

Big WOW

5 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Star Trek #1 (1980). I bought these just before leaving for college. Shatner x7, Nichols x2, Koenig x2, and Takei x3. I regret not getting Leonard Nimoy when I had the chance.

ST x9.jpg

Seriously . . . WOW.