• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, nriccijr said:

I hope I get my ACE and NYCC books ba k before XMas....I was thinking about waiting till XMas to open the boxes.....but there is possible grade disappointment soooooo?? Magazines have been taking forever!!

Not having a fast track for Modern magazines makes waiting even worse. :frown:

Edited by austinhg
Grammar

Thanks to Twin Cities Comics for this John Travolta signature. Hoping a press after I add Thomas Jane will give me that 0.2 points.

Ej2RjGT.jpg

Thanks to @Par2ch for this one. Signed by William Shatner and Peter Cullen.

rzNVfUr.jpg

Thanks to @Par2ch for Kristy Swanson and @Hank Pym for Paul Rubens.

jsocyt5.jpg

@nriccijr Thanks!!!! I'm going to stick to cast members from the movie for this book.  I picked the book below for everyone that played the Punisher because I really like the cover. I also have one for the TV series I started.

Punisher #1 "Hip Hop" variant cover signed by Dolph Lundgren and Jon Bernthal thanks to Twin Cities Comics

FEuRRvU.jpg

Punisher #218 "TV Variant" signed by Jon Bernthal, Deborah Ann Woll, and Ben Barnes thanks to Twin Cities Comics

lJ2Qk9v.jpg

I just noticed this ended auction
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-OF-THRONES-1-10-CGC-9-4-SIGNED-QUOTE-GEORGE-RR-MARTIN-GRRM-NOT-9-8-HBO-SS-/274133982663?hash=item3fd3a89dc7%3Ag%3APiYAAOSw6eld7aA5&nma=true&si=%2FNjn8xNyklPsDXCGcG3FI5ihIMg%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

George RR Martin signed on 10/24/19!!!??? Anyone know where this signing took place? I usually check all cons on main list weekly....did not see any appearances mentioned anyplace!