• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

FINALLY got my books back from NYCC & ACE. Did you know the TAT for mags is up to 47!! It took longer than that too! It seems like they let them build up for 2-3 months and band them out in one weekend. Might be the last time I sub a mag as it just takes way too long.

Thanks to @Kevlar for the facilitation!

I added all the sigs besides Frodo. Monaghan bailed so I missed out on him. I know he is doing a bunch of Fan Expos but I am not going to pay a grading fee again for just him.

20200122_173112.thumb.jpg.c9960c139b70fd51162a3fc2f789b603.jpg

Was originally planning on getting all the stars on this book...but the end of the show left such a sour taste in my mouth I don't know. I will keep it for now. They did do a tremendous job acting with the poor writing they had.

20200122_173033.thumb.jpg.f80f5e8e9942e386b2ba9058f6a53150.jpg

3 hours ago, nriccijr said:

FINALLY got my books back from NYCC & ACE. Did you know the TAT for mags is up to 47!! It took longer than that too! It seems like they let them build up for 2-3 months and band them out in one weekend. Might be the last time I sub a mag as it just takes way too long.

Thanks to @Kevlar for the facilitation!

I added all the sigs besides Frodo. Monaghan bailed so I missed out on him. I know he is doing a bunch of Fan Expos but I am not going to pay a grading fee again for just him.

20200122_173112.thumb.jpg.c9960c139b70fd51162a3fc2f789b603.jpg

Was originally planning on getting all the stars on this book...but the end of the show left such a sour taste in my mouth I don't know. I will keep it for now. They did do a tremendous job acting with the poor writing they had.

20200122_173033.thumb.jpg.f80f5e8e9942e386b2ba9058f6a53150.jpg

What Lord of the Ring book is that? I live in Buffalo and they are all attending Fan Expo Toronto. Thanks Jimmy

15 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Finally received this back from CGC after getting it signed with not one, not two, not three but FOUR actors who have portrayed the Dark Knight (Ben Affleck, Kevin Conroy, Val Kilmer & Micheal Keaton). Thanks to @Rich_Henn & @Kevlar for hooking this up for me. Greatest CGC grail to date! 

IMG_0865.JPG

That's a sweet piece of work :) Will you go for a villains book later?

Congrats!

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a sweet piece of work :) Will you go for a villains book later?

Congrats!

Oh man, that is a great idea. There are so many villains from so many movies and tv shows, it would take a great convention or a good amount of time to complete. Definitely worth thinking about, thanks!!!

22 hours ago, DjMartini said:

Finally received this back from CGC after getting it signed with not one, not two, not three but FOUR actors who have portrayed the Dark Knight (Ben Affleck, Kevin Conroy, Val Kilmer & Micheal Keaton). Thanks to @Rich_Henn & @Kevlar for hooking this up for me. Greatest CGC grail to date! 

IMG_0865.JPG

Need Will Arnett!!