• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,110 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2020 at 5:25 PM, ivdyer said:

Big thanks to @Triston Pencefor this one....

and @piersonite for getting this one done....

A733C6C0-AD88-4BCB-ABC2-4812B2FB88A4.thumb.jpeg.aa3e42dbe969c08cdc505b5dbaaf006b.jpeg

Congrats on that awesome Watchmen book.  That was my plan with this book. I took a pretty solid 9.8 and had JDM add the first signature...the back black cover is so tough though. Even taking the book out out the bag/board can scratch the color.

Watchmen 1 96 SS.jpg

38 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Congrats on that awesome Watchmen book.  That was my plan with this book. I took a pretty solid 9.8 and had JDM add the first signature...the back black cover is so tough though. Even taking the book out out the bag/board can scratch the color.

Watchmen 1 96 SS.jpg

I have been there.  Mine was a blue label 9.8. I use mylite and silver age backing board for the outer window bag with a modern size board and bag inside so the book rests on the bag not the backing board.  I do that for every comic that is not a sketch cover.