• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

I love you 3000!

Signed & quote by Lexi Rabe - she played Morgan Stark (Tony's daughter) in the MCU.

Thanks to @Triston Pence for this book!

Iron Man - 1.JPG

That is awesome. I know some folks question why we get books signed by people who had nothing to do with the book but to me it doesn't matter. If I ever get the chance, I will get my Daredevil #1 signed by Rex Smith (The Trial of the Incredible Hulk movie, 1989), Ben Affleck and Charlie Cox. Congrats once again.

1 hour ago, RayJr said:

That is awesome. I know some folks question why we get books signed by people who had nothing to do with the book but to me it doesn't matter. If I ever get the chance, I will get my Daredevil #1 signed by Rex Smith (The Trial of the Incredible Hulk movie, 1989), Ben Affleck and Charlie Cox. Congrats once again.

Thanks brother!  Unfortunately, there isn't a photo variant comic cover of every celebrity.  Sometimes (in my opinion at least), part of the fun in the chase for a celebrity autograph is finding the right book for them to sign.  Lexi will forever be Tony's daughter in the MCU and having her sign Iron Man's book (armor) seemed like a no brainer.  

Edited by DELTA 62

21 minutes ago, DELTA 62 said:

Thanks brother!  Unfortunately, there isn't a photo variant comic cover of every celebrity.  Sometimes (in my opinion at least), part of the fun in the chase for a celebrity autograph is finding the right book for them to sign.  Lexi will forever be Tony's daughter in the MCU and having her sign Iron Man's book (armor) seemed like a no brainer.  

I had Lou Ferrigno sign a Hulk 107 (2nd Printing) because he played Hulk & Hercules and they both were on the cover

On 2/27/2020 at 5:22 PM, DELTA 62 said:

2 for the price of 1!

On 2/27/2020 at 3:56 PM, RayJr said:

I had Lou Ferrigno sign a Hulk 107 (2nd Printing) because he played Hulk & Hercules and they both were on the cover

I'm surprised Ferrigno didn't upcharge you because he did in fact play both characters.  :p

12 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

I'm surprised Ferrigno didn't upcharge you because he did in fact play both characters.  :p

Oh he got me. The cost was $40 but if you have him sign something not on his table, it’s double. I wrote a review about it. Nothing bad but it was deleted from the El Paso Con site 

18 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Oh he got me. The cost was $40 but if you have him sign something not on his table, it’s double. I wrote a review about it. Nothing bad but it was deleted from the El Paso Con site 

Yikes.  Well, it was a great idea and I'm sure it is a great book!  Ferrigno is special . . .

45 minutes ago, RayJr said:

He did the same thing to a friend of mine at a one of the larger cons I shall not name.  I was with my friend when it happened.  When my friend questioned him about changing the advertised price (vs what was advertised on the con's website mind you) his response was more/less that he can charge whatever he wants.  

7 minutes ago, DELTA 62 said:

He did the same thing to a friend of mine at a one of the larger cons I shall not name.  I was with my friend when it happened.  When my friend questioned him about changing the advertised price (vs what was advertised on the con's website mind you) his response was more/less that he can charge whatever he wants.  

Yea brother, I was pissed but did it anyways to get the signature. He is lucky I grew up loving the Hulk tv show or I would’ve walked away 

On 9/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, RayJr said:

That Saved by the Bell is awesome. Didn't know they had a comic series out for this.

Nice condition. I've been trying to find a copy like for some time now, but it is hard to come by though. Congrats! 

On 2/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Very nice. Just curious if anyone knows how many names they can add before they have to stop due to space...

You can get as many as you want...they can't all print out but they keep track of them.

5 hours ago, Kevlar said:

You can get as many as you want...they can't all print out but they keep track of them.

5 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Thank You, I have a book that is currently on the beginning of second line on back and was curious if I would have to stop.