• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

Power Ranger Grail

Thanks x 4 to @Par2ch and thanks to @Rich_Henn x 1.

Slowly trying to get entire remaining first/second season cast.

Currently.....

Steve Lydic sketch of green ranger.

Signed....

Steve Cardenas 2nd red ranger

David Yost 1st blue ranger

Amy Jo Johnson pink ranger

Karen ashley 2nd yellow ranger

Walter Jones original black  ranger 

Jason David Frank green/white ranger

Terence Henry producer

Richard Horvitz alpha 5

Still needs Zordon, Bulk, Skull, Austin st. John, and some villains.

20200407_165255.jpg

15862933801328868800162131285834.jpg

Joker: Year of the Villain blank (Sketch Edition/Error Edition!) signed by Brett Cullen (“Thomas Wayne”, Joker) with quote. This blank actually houses a copy of Hawkman #17, making it 1 of only 2 error editions on the census.

Thanks to @Par2ch for the assist!

19824F1D-5613-4E37-A8AB-91F8E2049337.jpeg

Edited by Ehabsamuel

29 minutes ago, Ehabsamuel said:

Joker: Year of the Villain blank (Sketch Edition/Error Edition!) signed by Brett Cullen (“Thomas Wayne”, Joker) with quote. This blank actually houses a copy of Hawkman #17, making it 1 of only 2 error editions on the census.

Impressive congrats! ;)

I assume that's the Thomas Wayne from the Phoenix joker ^^

On 4/7/2020 at 4:05 PM, Ehabsamuel said:

Awesomeness brother 

There's plenty of great books here.  The ones that have sketches to look like the actors/actresses are awesome.

Am I the only one who cringes to see big books like 1st app of Thor/Iron Man/Spiderman signed by actors?  There will always be different actors/actresses that play those roles so why get signed by a person who while attached to the role will eventually be replaced?

1 hour ago, Keys_Collector said:

There's plenty of great books here.  The ones that have sketches to look like the actors/actresses are awesome.

Am I the only one who cringes to see big books like 1st app of Thor/Iron Man/Spiderman signed by actors?  There will always be different actors/actresses that play those roles so why get signed by a person who while attached to the role will eventually be replaced?

The simple answer to your question is.....to each his/her own.  What you cringe at others do not.  We are not here to judge but only to admire.  

Agree

As Collector's we do what we do to make US happy, not everyone else. This page is simply to make everyone enjoy the love of collecting! We should never judge anyone for something that we may want or not want. I personally love celebrity autographs and wouldn't hesitate to have Robert Downey Jr sign my Tales of Suspense #39, but I totally understand that that is not for everyone, and I respect that. I love what everyone posts here because it is their passion and joy.

4 hours ago, ivdyer said:

The simple answer to your question is.....to each his/her own.  What you cringe at others do not.  We are not here to judge but only to admire.  

I do agree that everyone is entitled to their own preference and it's up to the individual what they want signed....however, I do cringe as well when I see a First appearance of Spidey, Cap, Thor, etc. signed by an actor or actress :/

Also, the artists that draw life like characters are pretty awesome and definitely worth a good signature to accompany the art. 

Great stuff everyone!