• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

Anyone else worried about celebs not doing shows in the future.....or cons just not happening for years? If only the Rona started here 2 weeks later I would have had a bunch of awesome stuff done......now I have my doubts if they will ever get done

5 hours ago, nriccijr said:

Anyone else worried about celebs not doing shows in the future.....or cons just not happening for years? If only the Rona started here 2 weeks later I would have had a bunch of awesome stuff done......now I have my doubts if they will ever get done

Personally I am not betting on anything significant this year. 

On 5/3/2020 at 2:32 AM, nriccijr said:

I don’t think we’ll see too many appearances for the next few years.  I think “in house” signings will be the new normal.😓

50 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Can't wait to see the take on Iago (especially if it is ASH). No Frank Welker the voice of Abu/Cave of Wonders?

Ash will most likely be the artist, will add him at some point.  

42 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Big thanks to @Rich_Henn for facilitating back in February.

Jeff Lee the creator of Q*bert signed and remarked this 1988 Atari manual and cartridge.

20200507_105137.jpg

20200507_162211.jpg

Love it! :x

25 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Thank you, this is also the only Q*bert manual in the census.

It's just nice to see a video game get some cgc love, I have some Nintendo powers slabbed.... it's just fun! :headbang:

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's just nice to see a video game get some cgc love, I have some Nintendo powers slabbed.... it's just fun! :headbang:

Are the Nintendo powers signature series or just slabbed? I love doing unique signature series books. The Philatelic book signed by Peter Robbins is a first slabbed, and my Muppet Magazine signed by Henry Winkler and Steve Whitmire are also solo books.

23 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Are the Nintendo powers signature series or just slabbed? I love doing unique signature series books. The Philatelic book signed by Peter Robbins is a first slabbed, and my Muppet Magazine signed by Henry Winkler and Steve Whitmire are also solo books.

Well if you remember the Nintendo power of yesteryear lol

They had contests inside.... well Scott Campbell, who did gen 13 and danger girl 

Won one of those Nintendo power contests.... and its noted on the cgc label...

So I had him sign that issue :)

3282078_Full_Obv.jpg

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well if you remember the Nintendo power of yesteryear lol

They had contests inside.... well Scott Campbell, who did gen 13 and danger girl 

Won one of those Nintendo power contests.... and its noted on the cgc label...

So I had him sign that issue :)

3282078_Full_Obv.jpg

That is a great story! I'm sure Scott got a kick out of it too. 

7 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

That is a great story! I'm sure Scott got a kick out of it too. 

I didn't get to do it in person though lol

There are a couple of signed and ipunsigned on the census, but only 3-4 signed out of like only 10 

I have another copy of this issue #6, and it may be 7.0 or 7.5, it depends on what opportunity pops up, as signings all seem afar off I'll probably just submit for blue label

On 2/11/2017 at 7:01 PM, pheonix103 said:

Celebrity Authentics Cast Signed Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, Bill Paxton, Paul Reiser,  Jenette Goldstein, Carrie Henn, Ricco Ross, William Hope, Daniel Kash, Mark Rolston, Cynthia Scott, Lance Henriksen

Thanks to Kevlar

IMG_0006 (6).JPG

I've got one in 9.8. I love it!