• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Thanks to @Par2ch this will become the last in the Scooby Doo Infinity reading mad magazine set.

Signed by Frank Welker original voice of Fred. One day, will be a sketch of Fred reading mad magazine infinity by Joe Staton.

I really like your Scooby books!  Can't wait to see how this turns out!

On 6/8/2020 at 3:01 PM, ivdyer said:

Bill Duke 

EA7B818C-5511-490D-89E7-A70F9BBD9A4B.thumb.jpeg.ed692b8e8d7e36f6ab2f2ce475707b2c.jpeg

You're ghostin' us, *spoon*. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

8 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

I really like your Scooby books!  Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Thank you very much, Scooby will always be my signature character! So far in this series idea from Joe Staton; I have Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, and Daphne. Scooby, Velma, and Daphne are signed by one of their voice talents.

Had this been a normal con season, Dan would have gotten the voice of Shaggy added to the Shaggy sketch, and Freddie Prinze Jr. on the other corner of the upcoming Fred sketch. Oh well, I guess the Infinity Series will have another five years of activity still. (This would have been the first opportunity in 4 years for Matthew Lillard. He doesn't do a lot of cons, and when he does, they don't always have CGC presence.)    

I am hopeful to get Fred completed at Baltimore this year. The first Scooby Infinity was at Baltimore and a 9.8 and I hope that Fred will stay a 9.8. I'm not hyper antsy about grades or drops usually, but the Mad books are hard for a 9.8 or to get a clean unscuffed cover in general. Not sure if it is due to being a magazine, or it was the first time Mad published a blank cover. 

Plus the first sketch was a 9.8 so it would be nice to start and finish on the same note. @DELTA 62

14 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Thank you very much, Scooby will always be my signature character! So far in this series idea from Joe Staton; I have Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, and Daphne. Scooby, Velma, and Daphne are signed by one of their voice talents.

Had this been a normal con season, Dan would have gotten the voice of Shaggy added to the Shaggy sketch, and Freddie Prinze Jr. on the other corner of the upcoming Fred sketch. Oh well, I guess the Infinity Series will have another five years of activity still. (This would have been the first opportunity in 4 years for Matthew Lillard. He doesn't do a lot of cons, and when he does, they don't always have CGC presence.)    

I am hopeful to get Fred completed at Baltimore this year. The first Scooby Infinity was at Baltimore and a 9.8 and I hope that Fred will stay a 9.8. I'm not hyper antsy about grades or drops usually, but the Mad books are hard for a 9.8 or to get a clean unscuffed cover in general. Not sure if it is due to being a magazine, or it was the first time Mad published a blank cover. 

Plus the first sketch was a 9.8 so it would be nice to start and finish on the same note. @DELTA 62

They sure have been fun to see!  Very unique for sure!  Good luck in getting the rest done!